Bellator 164 - Koreshkov vs Lima II - Israel

There is a stream on Dhiego Lima's FB page.

Glad Andrey didnt open up around -150. I'd have lost a few units.

That jab and leg kick gave him trouble and when he bullied in and tried to brawl he got countered.

Guess EZ was spot on. Lima the real deal and Koresh not as good as I thought.

sorry, i went radio-silent on this card cause i was really anxious to watch it tonight (the spike broadcast) -- i wanted to avoid all spoilers

Bella 164: Net: +230
lima +200: 150 for 300
lahat-cleve O2.5: 70 for 50

felt good :) jimmy smith was all over koreshkov's nuts.. i was like.. you do realize his leg is fucked from those kicks, right? make no mistake, he got ko'd because of them.. he was desperate in the 2nd and got the desperation TD.. in the third, he was desperately trying to cut lima off to stop the kicks, but BOOOOOOM left hook from hell and then anderson silva-belfort esque pinpoint gnp punches.. brutal.. absolutely brutal.

don't get me wrong, i quite like koreshkov. but +200 on lima all day long. only wish i bet more!

oh and i knew i was fucked as soon as the lahat fight started, the crowd was going apeshit.. the over was screwed hehe.

Guess EZ was spot on. Lima the real deal and Koresh not as good as I thought.

i like koreshkov a lot, but the line was just off. these guys are on the same level. lima is a f'ing monster on the feet, man... he always has been, frankly

I managed to avoid spoilers the last few days and finally watched this. I missed the prelim stream so it was nice that Spike also broadcast what I presume were the two best prelim fights on tv. A healthy Douglas Lima is dangerous. His leg kicks definitely hurt Koreshkov and his power got a fantastic knockout. Will be interesting to see if they let Rory challenge him next and how that line opens.

Bellator 164 Results

Douglas Lima (+190) vs Andrey Koreshkov $100.00 for $190.00= $190.00
Noad Lahat/Scott Cleve Over 2½ (-175) $87.50 for $50.00= -$87.50
Lena Ovchynnikova/Karla Benitez Under 2½ (+120) $83.33 for $100.00= -$83.33
Georgi Karakhanyan/Kirill Medvedovski Under 1½ (+135) $74.07 for $100.00= $100.00
-----
Total Profit= $119.17

Last edited:
Back