Bellator 170: Tito vs Chael

man. i wanna bet more on sanchez as the small dog. but i swear this is like.. 50% or higher going to be a split decision.. and i'm so shellshocked on those.. i wanna avoid that feeling... it's clouding my judgment. i think sanchez wins a decision based on volume.. and he's a dog... arggggghhh...

I said this after the last event - you're a great capper - trust your judgments and you'll start getting those splits.

A couple of years ago, I had a very bad run and started to doubt myself, but it turned around.
I think you know it's just bad luck - don't be gunshy. even if you lose another split, take comfort in knowing your capping isn't off

On Gracie ML
Gracie over(biggest bet of night)
Daley ML
TITO ML
Tito Over

Gracie over(biggest bet of night)

man i don't like it. i think @weedreference said he likes it, too -- with gracie falling to his butt over and over, refusing to engage.. and believe me, i thought of that when the line opened...

but kato just doesn't f around... he comes to throw down and i think he'll even go in there and GnP if gracie won't engage with him, either getting the tko or getting subbed..

again, kato has *never* been O1.5

man i don't like it. i think @weedreference said he likes it, too -- with gracie falling to his butt over and over, refusing to engage.. and believe me, i thought of that when the line opened...

but kato just doesn't f around... he comes to throw down and i think he'll even go in there and GnP if gracie won't engage with him, either getting the tko or getting subbed..

again, kato has *never* been O1.5

I think Gracie will be mad hard to finish. And by big bet it's like 250 total

Daley is now a large bet

Large for Bellatard

I think Gracie will be mad hard to finish. And by big bet it's like 250 total
Gracie's have no striking defense.

Rolles_Gracie_vs._Derrick_Mehmen.gif

I think Ortiz has this. He's way bigger than Sonnen, more fresh, recently fought Mcgreery and looked half decent considering his age. Sonnen looks deflated and he's coming in rusty.

Surprised at everyone getting on Tito, his ability to construct sentences seems to have declined, i think he's taken more damage

Can't see EZ's vid but Tito hasn't been able to construct a sentence basically ever lol see his interviews for Affliction when he was commentator

I went in on the decision line for Tito/Chael as well. I just don't see Tito finishing Chael.

I actually feel sorry for Tito when he does interviews.

Hedging off a unit of my Chael action and playing him at -165ish for 1u. I agree with you guys... something seemed off with him.

Playing Daley for 1u as well.

Holy cow, Chael looks 52 on the scale, and he's STILL getting bet up.

I don't think people realize how dehydrated Sonnen was normally weighing in at 185 lbs. This is a promo photo of Sonnen from his UFC days when he's not dehydrated as hell.

12753.jpg

Back