1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Bellator 170: Tito vs Chael

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by Roads55, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

I PMed you? Lol you may want to check your facts. Go back through your PMs and see who PMed who. And I called Hillary at -300 the bet of the year? Another area your memory is off on. I said I was staying away from the election until I saw her get down to -300 and made the play. As you know, I hedged (thought I freerolled but goofed) at +500 on Trump once the election got going. Check that thread and see my post the next morning flat out just saying I was wrong on that one, exactly what you say I don't do.

And really, that is your example? That wasn't even long ago at all. I made you stay away from the thread after that? I think it was the exact opposite, since that time you've been posting a lot. I don't remember you at all before that time.

2. SBJJ Steel Belt

Lol. Of course u hedged. Anyone can go read the forum. U made a fool of yourself.

And oh. So now u do remember the PMs.

3. SBJJ Steel Belt

I said u don't apologize for insulting people when u are wrong. U just say. Yipeeee, I hedged

4. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

Budden - don't get all defensive here immediately and just hear me out. You aren't some innocent victim here. You have specifically said you aren't going to take shit and will go off the handle when someone "steps to you" or whatever you want to call it. It's evident and probably a good contributing factor to why you have the dubs. Like I said, I know I've never had dubs or an infraction and I'm not sure I've ever been reported. If you don't think that's going to factor in while you are arguing with dubs, then I don't know what to tell you.

That was admittedly why I escalated things with you last night. I knew you'd remain mad as hell, and who knows what you'd do. I told you before that you need to chill on the internet (when you got your dubs) and you agreed. I've already apologized to EZ and PUO who PMed me and told them I obviously did escalate purposely. I apologize to you as well as it wasn't really fair and me being a dick.

5. SBJJ Steel Belt

All right Oblivion. U are not an asshole. It is everyone else. There are guys making other forums because of u. U need to self analyze a bit

6. SBJJ Steel Belt

Props

7. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

Did I say that I don't remember the PMs? My point was you acted as though I kept you away from the forum. If you are referencing when YOU PMed me, I really don't know how that is relevant as you never were away from the forum since then. I thought you were talking about a while ago since you are an old account.

And lol at me just saying I hedged and not saying I was wrong on it. "Everything had to go right for Trump and it did. With that said, I do think I capped it wrong when I pulled the trigger. Congrats to those winners."

8. SBJJ Steel Belt

U wanna post what u said when people disagreed with u that Hillary didn't have a lot of value?

9. SBJJ Steel Belt

Like I said man. It's not u, it's everyone else

10. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

I most certainly am the innocent victim here. You started shit with me for no reason, I even tried to defuse it and told you to chill. You persisted to the point of egomaniacal PMs offering me money to fight you.

This whole cover up of "Budden was equally wrong" from the MODs is clear bias bs. EVERYONE saw you start w me and called you out for it.

11. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

I honestly don't know anyone who took offense in that thread besides you. And again, you've failed to display how I have "kept you away from the forum". Wasn't that the entire point you were trying to make? If it's the political thread, I've had the opposite effect.

12. SBJJ Steel Belt

Why u keep going bro. I said it's not u. It's everyone else dude

13. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

Honestly, I think a lot of the mods just don't like your character. Like I said, I will admit that I escalated and I did so off of that opinion. But there was something there to escalate as you immediately started with something like "you suck at gambling and bet tiny amounts" or something similar. I'm over it, but you clearly aren't.

14. AffectEffect Banned Banned

Not directed at anyone but:

I wish we had a rule where we can keep the poltics in the political thread. It just gets everyone too heated. I already hear about it from the GF every 5 minutes.

15. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

Yes, everyone else is against me, as evidenced by "the clear bias going on".

16. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

I could give a fuck what the mods like. That only shows how implicit their bias is considering everyone but them saw it was you starting shit. Just lol @ not liking character factors into their decisions

Nope, @HeDucking quoted you going off topic insulting me for my Lauzon Held breakdown which started it. You did that for no reason. Bless that guy for helping me expose you as the bully you are

17. Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

Well you obviously give a fuck what the mods think as you keep going on about it.

18. HeDucking Im so Groovy Banned

What an inane post.

Except this event is over, its purpose accomplished. There is no need for you to continue reading it if you dont want to but dont feel like it. Except you wanna feel like someone who knows better so you post. Definition of a poser.

19. quincy k Brown Belt

why would someone make a fool of themselves if they hedged(middled or freerolled) a -300 with a +500?

only reason im commenting is that i participated on that election thread, having never bet on politics before, and the swings were incredible that night

20. SBJJ Steel Belt

Come on Quincy. The foolish thing was insulting those that disagreed Hillary had value at -300. If u didn't see the insults then ok