1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
  2. Hey Guest, The Non Gif Shoop Contest Round 1 is now active, so cast your votes! Non Gif Shoop Contest Round 1 »

Bellator 170: Tito vs Chael

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by Roads55, Jan 16, 2017.

1. MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

In front of the TV waiting for Game of Thrones S8
    I'm Chael dadbod ATP homie

Chin's granite though. I got the same problem that made Avon Barksdale retire however, that "glass forehead" my ninja.

Cereally though, at this point I think you'll open up around -300 .. but like I said, Bellator shot my plane out of the sky on Saturday so I'll fight for a cupcake and a $15 Amazon gift card. Bring Goldie back from retirement and we can do it for free. Amirite?

2. MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

In front of the TV waiting for Game of Thrones S8
    At this point Barry is fucking GOAT material ITT! To me, he will always be "The Cooler" as in William H. Macy's eponymous character from the film of the same name. Nevertheless, rumors persist and there is urban legend surrounding the true Barry's identity. So much so in fact that it has created an enigma. I mean, he's like the goddamn chupacabra or some shit. Nobody knows if he is the worst bettor ever or the absolute GOAT! TBT when you actually start thinking about it…

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  3. Cptn1NSAN0 shows no mercy

I swear to you its Goodfella... their style of writing is too similar to be a coincidence

4. iGnP Silver Belt

If true, omg...

5. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Dude that shit would be better than when Chazz Palminteiri drops his coffee cup realizing Kevin Spacey was Kaiser Sose the whole time. I would fucking bow down to MMA GF/Barry as the the absolute GOAT of GOATS.

6. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

You'd stop bowing down to me as such just cause he has a troll alt? smfh

7. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Oh dude this is awkward. I was actually just tying my shoe there. Sorry if you thought that was me bowing...

Reminds of this time when I was younger out at a bar and this girl stooped down to tie her shoe in front of me and I was like "Oh hey cool, I didn't even buy you a drink yet..."

8. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Fuckkk I saw you playing with the laces but figured you were contemplating offering me your shoes as a servant's gift

I've been in that spot, but I turned around and farted on her face

9. BluntTrauma21 Broner Brodie / Pulev Posse

Unless GF bought Barry's account I highly doubt it. Irrc GF was here long before Barr and Barry wasn't originally a troll so I don't think it's likely.
    Then again I'm stoned for the first time in a year so I'm way too over my head rn.

10. iGnP Silver Belt

This. That's why I'd be so shocked if true

11. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

GF isn't Barry.

But I want him to be.

I want to have been that duped for that long. The older you get, the less stuff that impresses you. THIS would blow me the hell away.

12. K1fan Green Belt

LOL

13. waiguoren Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

@Oblivian @Joseph Budden

Watched it again. I don't think it was a fix. I think Sonnen just pussed out. He wouldn't have gone out from that (right carotid still open) but he was turning red and I guarantee that gorilla squeeze hurt badly.

14. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

i actually saw tito tap to the d'arce on replay.. i can't believe no one's mentioned it...

15. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

That wasn't a tap. It was as much of a tap as Miocic's hand moving when Reem had the gulliotine. Hand moving doesnt equal tap. Got a good lol though at that dude calling conspiracy theory in the video cCrown posted though

16. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

oh, yea, i didn't see that vid in here, yep

idc what the vid poster is saying, but i see what looks like a tap.. it was deliberate...

17. LEMONZEST Planning parlays...

His hand did a tapping motion - but I don't think he was intending to tap out. Not sure what to make of that. Usually when people are ACTUALLY tapping out the motion is more clear and deliberate. What Tito did there is a very small mini-tap.

Not sure what to make of it but I don't think the fight should be stopped for that. If you want the fight to stop then you need to very clearly tap hard. Otherwise you are going to see a lot of fights stopped when guys weren't really tapping but just moving their hands or trying to tear the other guys hands off etc.

18. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

I'm just not sure how common sense alone doesn't put an end to worked fight discussions.

Bellator is probably paying Chael a hefty sum. You don't want the guy whos retiring to beat the guy you're relying on to be in big main events for you going forward. Watching pro wrestling since I was a kid has taught me thats not how smart business works lol the guy retiring never goes over in a work

19. SBJJ Steel Belt

Lol. Chael got kicked off the apprentice for cheating.

20. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

lmfao!