Bellator 220 MacDonald vs Fitch

What a poor event to go up against the UFC. Not even a single fight with odds below -350.

What a poor event to go up against the UFC. Not even a single fight with odds below -350.

I loosely toyed with the idea of putting a very small bet on Piccolotti since he showed noticeable improvement against Martin, but meh, there are better spots on the UFC card to put that money on.

Last edited:
I had to take a stab at Piccolotti +350, that line is wide

Bellator 220 Risk $630.00

Rory MacDonald (-315) vs Jon Fitch $630.00 for $200.00

Heads up for euro guys, the comeon group bookies now have livebet on bellator, together with ufc live
Edit: b365 too

I missed R1 and R2, but R3/R4/R5 went to Fitch in my opinion.

Rory super weird in after-fight interview after a maj draw...

Had Piccolotti and Fitch. Sucks I didn't get at least one of those to hit.

Had Piccolotti and Fitch. Sucks I didn't get at least one of those to hit.

Same here. Feel absolutely robbed by the shitshow that is Bellator.

Fool me once, shame on Bellator. Fool me twice, I'm just a fucking idiot for even watching this horseshit.

Same here. Feel absolutely robbed by the shitshow that is Bellator.

Fool me once, shame on Bellator. Fool me twice, I'm just a fucking idiot for even watching this horseshit.

My ROI on Bellator is way, way higher than on UFC, and the lines are generally more off.

Just finished watching the card. My Rory bet got voided at least to break even with the draw. I thought Piccolotti should have gotten that decision over Bendo. I would like to see the scorecards for the main event to see how the judges scored each round. I can see anything from 48-47 Rory to 48-47 Fitch. Not sure how two judges arrived at the 47-47 scores. Maybe one 10-8 round for Fitch? Also, based on Rory's post-fight comments, I want to see the line on him vs Neiman in the next round of the tournament June. Neiman looked bigger in the face-off and Bible Thumper Rory sounded like he wanted out of fighting.

Back