Bellator 227 Henderson vs Jury & Dublin Gallagher vs Salazar

that look so fixed, no attempt to fight out of it. No attempt to pass guard to release pressure. If I am an Irish fan pay ticket for it ...i call bs.

My same though, pretty garbage, I dont even think that the guillotine was that deep, and a guy with 22 fights that no even try to get out of a basic choke... patetic

Typical bellator BS, it is such a shitshow with terrible matchmaking and the pacing is just god awful. I will never watch that shit again.

why was the referee taking the hand out of the mouth? Is that illegal? I do that all the time at the gym, what do gonna people think of me now

Typical bellator BS, it is such a shitshow with terrible matchmaking and the pacing is just god awful. I will never watch that shit again.
We call this bs because we cap fight. Sheeple are too busy with work, life, parenting, so it is such a good feeling to have a SUPER star James Gallagher win so decisively.

why was the referee taking the hand out of the mouth? Is that illegal? I do that all the time at the gym, what do gonna people think of me now
Covering the mouth is legal. Being that the fight was fixed for a quick finish the ref prob just wanted to make sure that scrub Gallagher wouldn't lose his breath and finish the sub.

I just watched that fight. That was fixed as f....k
Scope vs quaelly too.
This is getting worst than rizin. F... bellator!
Page fought a random bum with no fights, but at least he beat him straight.
The other were disgusting

Just the one small bet, small loss of 1.0 units on a card that was extremely long and very challenging to watch.

Bellator 227 Dublin Results
Risk $100.00

Myles Jury (+240) vs Benson Henderson $100.00 for $240.00= -$100.00
-----

Total Loss= -$100.00

Back