Bellator 241 Pitbull vs Carvalho

Zach Zane as an underdog vs one-handed Nick Newell is tempting but he did get submitted via RNC a couple of fights back by Max Rohskopf, so that is a concern since that is Newell's whole game.

Zach Zane as an underdog vs one-handed Nick Newell is tempting but he did get submitted via RNC a couple of fights back by Max Rohskopf, so that is a concern since that is Newell's whole game.
Nick's image comes up on Google when you type in auto fade.

I may have brought this up before the Kharitonov fight on here, but I know I did to some via PM. Mitrione lives in my old college town where some of my friends still live. One of them hangs out with him a bit because their kids are good friends. He does not get the type of training he should on a regular basis as a fighter. There isn't really a solid MMA team there, but there is the Purdue wrestling team. I believe he leaves for camp for most fights. It's not because he's lazy or anything like that, but he's just really involved in his kid's lives and sporting events. I'm just wondering when his skills will start to decline. I do think Markes is a good matchup for him, but what I just said is something to really keep in mind. I wouldn't be shocked if he tires out in this one.

I may have brought this up before the Kharitonov fight on here, but I know I did to some via PM. Mitrione lives in my old college town where some of my friends still live. One of them hangs out with him a bit because their kids are good friends. He does not get the type of training he should on a regular basis as a fighter. There isn't really a solid MMA team there, but there is the Purdue wrestling team. I believe he leaves for camp for most fights. It's not because he's lazy or anything like that, but he's just really involved in his kid's lives and sporting events. I'm just wondering when his skills will start to decline. I do think Markes is a good matchup for him, but what I just said is something to really keep in mind. I wouldn't be shocked if he tires out in this one.
what you got in this card?

what you got in this card?

Literally nothing right now. I've been so busy at work that I haven't even looked at it. Is it only on DAZN? If so, I might pass or my plays will be so insignificant it wouldn't even matter. If on Paramount, I will look into later.

and there it is, the virus saving me from losing money.

UFC is next! Sometime it is not just the fighter make the the fight exciting. No fight is ever exciting without the energy of the crowd. If they have Khabib vs Tony without audience, the sheeple will realize how boring the fight game is than UFC is doom. If UFC is smart, they should just pull the plug like the NBA. Not sure what I am going to do since mma is my only source of income too.

UFC is next! Sometime it is not just the fighter make the the fight exciting. No fight is ever exciting without the energy of the crowd. If they have Khabib vs Tony without audience, the sheeple will realize how boring the fight game is than UFC is doom. If UFC is smart, they should just pull the plug like the NBA. Not sure what I am going to do since mma is my only source of income too.

Lol with everything else shut down people are going to realize how awesome MMA is. This is one of the few sports that can go on unhindered as there are few participants.

Crowd or not it will be exciting and the only game in town...

Lol with everything else shut down people are going to realize how awesome MMA is. This is one of the few sports that can go on unhindered as there are few participants.

Crowd or not it will be exciting and the only game in town...
I am on your side but have to be realistic. Have you try to watch Seinfeld without audience laughter? It is like selling time share property without the shills in the audience.

I am on your side but have to be realistic. Have you try to watch Seinfeld without audience laughter? It is like selling time share property without the shills in the audience.

I hear what you are saying I just don't think the effect will be that much once the fight starts. The walkouts will be weird with no fans but once the fight starts I think having fans or not won't make much of a difference when watching on TV.

I don’t think he’s committed anymore. It shows in his performances. He’s fade material at this point for me. Just showing up for a check

I don’t think he’s committed anymore. It shows in his performances. He’s fade material at this point for me. Just showing up for a check
In his MMAJunkie interview, Mitrione said he had two weeks notice to fill on for this fight and he left home to train in Florida like usual for most of those two weeks. So it's not like he was going to come off the couch for this fight. He just leaves home in Indiana to go to Florida any time he has a camp. He's probably lazily training at home if at all in between fights, but as a 40 year old heavyweight I think he can mostly get away with that as long as he takes camp seriously when he is booked for a fight.

Damn, stuck indoors and now they are even cancelling sports. I'm tempted to give an ex a call, it's a bad time to be single.

Back