Bellator 245

lots of juiced favs. Good for dogs sometimes Bellator can be wild. Otherwise can make a solid parlay for small action

lots of juiced favs. Good for dogs sometimes Bellator can be wild. Otherwise can make a solid parlay for small action
So far, im liking a Fortune, Ruth, Zingano, and Davis parley for 1u.
Im liking Polizzi a lot at +150 he is very wrestling and top heavy, and Carvalho doesnt have great TDD.

I put 2.7u on Ruth at -270 and that might be a tad on the conservative side. It's very hard to think of scenarios where Ruth loses outside of Johnson learning some brand-new skill in the past year since his Contenders appearance to a high level.

Outside of that, Johnson is used to bullying and blasting apart people with his physical strength and wrestling. If that fails, he has nothing else. Both his striking and jits are lousy. Well, good luck running over Ed Ruth with your physical strength and wrestling...

I put 2.7u on Ruth at -270 and that might be a tad on the conservative side. It's very hard to think of scenarios where Ruth loses outside of Johnson learning some brand-new skill in the past year since his Contenders appearance to a high level.

Outside of that, Johnson is used to bullying and blasting apart people with his physical strength and wrestling. If that fails, he has nothing else. Both his striking and jits are lousy. Well, good luck running over Ed Ruth with your physical strength and wrestling...
What do you think about this fight going the distance? Ruth doesnt use any bjj to end with a submission, neither do I see him ending it with a KO. That only leaves the possibility of GnP but also see it as unlikely.

What do you think about this fight going the distance? Ruth doesnt use any bjj to end with a submission, neither do I see him ending it with a KO. That only leaves the possibility of GnP but also see it as unlikely.

You're playing roulette here, only if you didn't even know how many slots were black versus red. Johnson's defense looks very porous, even being dropped by Muniz early in their fight, a far inferior striker to Ruth. I wouldn't be surprised if his cardio is poor too, given how he tries to go all-out for the finish in the first 2-3 minutes. We've also seen no evidence of his toughness or what he looks like past the first few minutes of a match.

I can see Ruth winning by either KO or submission, but have no idea how to cap it.

One thing I can say about Ed Ruth is that he looks in it for the paycheck already as a “prospect”. The dude had no drive to win against Yaroslav who was a good matchup for him considering he’s just a grappler with passable striking. Wouldn’t be surprised if the other dude just comes out looking like he wants to finish the fight and chins him.

Polizzi 158 to win 200

Also added 160 to Fitch to win 200 day after. Cant be bothered making another thread

Polizzi 158 to win 200

Also added 160 to Fitch to win 200 day after. Cant be bothered making another thread
Fitch will do what Fitch does and I dont think its such a good idea against Neiman. Neiman is very active from bottom and has looked pretty impressive against Ruth and Rory. Wouldnt be surprised to see Neiman getting his own take downs and possibly submit Fitch. Anyways, I'm on Polizzi, Neiman, and Campos. Granted I have done 0 taping on Campos' opponent, I still think Derek Campos at +135 is a steal, Campos is very experienced and has only lost to great competition. Although his opponent is 8-0, he has been fighting in regional promotions in Hawaii against guys with losing records.
I like Mix over Archuleta also, but I'm not so sure about that one; Archuleta has a very unorthodox style and is a puzzle few will be able to decipher and I'm not sure Mix is ready for that.

Davis, Ruth, Carvalho and Raymond Daniels parlay.

$33 returns you $121.22

They only pair Raymond Daniels with absolute new bums

is everyone just banking on Polizzi wrestling carvalho for 3 rounds? I dont know if I agree -- carvalho has only lost to top tier guys and polizzi hasn't fought anyone yet.

is everyone just banking on Polizzi wrestling carvalho for 3 rounds? I dont know if I agree -- carvalho has only lost to top tier guys and polizzi hasn't fought anyone yet.
I think I am, Carvalho has suspect TDD and doesnt have a dangerous enough striking game to keep Polizzi at bay. Polizzi has shown great ability to take a fight to the ground so I am kind of banking on Bellator setting up Polizzi to be their next big thing.

Back