Bellator 245

the commentary on that fight was some of the most bias I've ever seen

may as well have just been a "lets talk about Phil Davis" show

I had Machida edging rds 1 and 3 and Davis easily round 2

Davis may be one of the most boring fighters I’ve ever had the displeasure to watch

almost lost to a 42 year old who’s entire game revolves around speed he no longer has
He probably fights corey anderson next which doesn't sound much more exciting. I guess maybe their wrestling cancels out and anderson glass chin shatters but yeah..

Not mad on only betting half a u this event on Machida and losing a split. Its sort of what I expected to happen. Tomorrow is the big money!

This event was absolutely dreadful, total shitshow, judges could have made up for it by offering us Machida dec but they didn't even do that...
Never again will I talk crap about the ufc

Also God bless Raymondo Daniels and his comically lethal but shots for getting me to cancel my parlay and only bet a little bit on Lyoto

Last edited:
gonna tape more tomorrow but the lines look decent on fitch/gracie. Don't see fitch getting subbed but i haven't watched him in a long time, and i've only seen gracie fight once

I couldn't watch the event because it's too much of a chore to stay awake in the middle of night with all their commercials and typical slow pace. And there's really no way to catch it in the morning... but I'll join you guys Ed Ruth fucking sucks train.

Yeah, he’s not like a pico type of sucks where it’s kinda flukey. I was pretty calm because although I’m not sure of how high Ed’s BJJ is, I assumed that people directly attacking his ankles would have been in his wheelhouse... dude looked as lost as Michael Johnson/ Kelvin Gastelum when a dude is on his ankles. Ruth is a PURE athlete with 5% of his build being a martial artist and maybe another 5% in being a fighter. He could still probably beat a couple top 15 guys via superior wrestling, but anyone with TDD would straight up embarrass him back.

Honestly though, his wrestling style in college was more sport oriented where he goes deep on ankles and uses the wrestling shoes like a gi. He’s also got some of the slickest wrestling transitions next to Yoel, but he doesn’t know how to impose his wrestling similar to Yoel.

What’s next for him? I considered him a very hot prospect until he lost to neiman gracie who is a nobody with average skills to this day. Since then, he has been on a downward trend with meh performances looking extremely lackadaisical. The hunger isn’t there. I mean to put it into normie terms with the wrestling accolades, Ruth is 1st round 1st pick while the other guy would have been lucky to even be considered by a team. Dude can’t even be a top 10 guy in bellator lmao

People have been getting more leg based subs now (yeah those kelvin and Johnson ones) but I'm always stunned when it happens at this level. Unless the guy cranking is Paul Harris or something.

Why did b365 take down the lines for tonights bellator card, will there be no livebets?

Fitch got smoked, luckily was too distracted from ufc to play him.

$14 for $10 on Patrick Mix.

Should be a fun fight either way.
i wanna play sth but im not really familiar with mix. Quick highlights and wikicapping tell me betting the under is basically betting on patchy (almost all of his wins are 1st rd subs) . Archuleta does have plenty ko's too. I think i'll play the under small.

Edit: seems like it has already started :(

Threw some of my last dimes $ on FDNGD at -165 for fun.

Back