Bellator 249

Higo missed weight by 3 lbs so factor that in if you're betting on his fight vs Bandejas

It's hard to know what to make of that in the pandemic era. A lot of guys/girls coming in overweight have been woefully out of shape and fought like it. Other times, it's the standard weight-cheating advantage it normally is.

Da'Mon Blackshear looks like a decent prospect.

He's a tough, decent, smart guy who, having just turned 26, is only getting better.

Who the hell thought it was a good idea for Mike Kimbel, coming off a bad first-round loss to GNP, to face him?! It's like they want to ruin the young guy's career.

Eh, wish I could have talked you out of it. The guy has all the physical talent in the world, but his fight IQ and concentration is just not up to snuff. He can be dominating fights and then get tapped, pounded out, or knocked out due to a horrendous mistake.
yea it was more the 3.00 odds for a guy with nice physical advantages.

U add anything else?

I got this Edwards bloke + Creer 148 for 200
Saad 100 for 205
Bandejas 527 to win 300
Higo 100 to win 145 as a hedge
Willis 103 for 300

yea it was more the 3.00 odds for a guy with nice physical advantages.

U add anything else?

Nah, I only looked at Kimbel-Blackshear and decided to pass. Glad I did; Kimbel had definitely improved and was slightly edging out the striking in addition to defending the first takedown attempt, so I don't think there was value on Blackshear at -200.

Willis-Patricky is possibly great value, but there is a ton of tape I would have to wade through there, and I just don't have enough time.

Kyle Crutchmer didn't look impressive at all, and he's super short for welterweight and too thick to make lightweight.

Kapel and Creer are so TERRIBLE!

Another laughable Bellator outcome between two scrubs.

Bovada is capping max bet on any parlay I chose at $340. Ran a Pitbull, Cyborg and Bendejas parlay along with a Pitbull, Bandejas and Crutchmer parlay for shits and giggles. Good luck boys!

I'm in, put money on your first one and added naro for a 4 way, lol.

I know they are sucker bets but you seemed excited so I thought "why the fuck not?"

How confident are ya that Cyborg can finish her in under 2.5 rounds? Apparently this chicks never been finished in her fighting career.

Back