Bellator 251

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Thursday Nov 5th. Prelims 445pm ET. Main card 7pm ET.

Melvin Manhoef vs Corey Anderson
Tyrell Fortune vs Said Sowma
Austin Vanderford vs Vini De Jesus
Derek Anderson vs Killys Mota

466FC670-2A58-4178-9274-F5B3B7DA98A3.jpeg

+125 -ish for Anderson Manhoef to go to the scorecards, all over that. The prelims odds are out now also in some books.

Alex Polizzi has just beaten Rafael Carvalho, how can he be a dog to some guy from Lithuania?!

Any value on Mota? Only lose to Hubbard in a 5th round KO. Very solid resume, I know Anderson is good

1k on Inaba at 1,17

Feel free to make fun of me after I lose this, but to me Inaba seems to have every advantage possible in that fight

Last edited:
Any value on Mota? Only lose to Hubbard in a 5th round KO. Very solid resume, I know Anderson is good
Mota is very decent but he is a 155 pounder and for whatever reason fighting at 170. This is the only reason im hesitating to put money on him.

Alex Polizzi has just beaten Rafael Carvalho, how can he be a dog to some guy from Lithuania?!
Its a very close fight, they are the two most recent LFA champions. Polizzi brings a wrestling heavy game and Anglickas himself is a bigger wrestler with better hands. I just dont know if he can stop Polizzi's takedows.

Last edited:

Anglickas is a bigger guy, really really strong, has decent cardio, and doesn't seem to make dipshit errors from what I've seen. He also beat Clayton York's ass who was my teammate at the time in the USA and I was shocked at how easily he handled him so I've kind of been following him since. I wouldn't blow my wad on Polizzi here but admittedly have watched little tape on Polizzi.

Main card starts in 4 minutes.

Glad I saw the Bellator post on Twitter, or else I would've missed it.

15 on Manhoef and the guy fighting Fortune to win 450. Let's go flash knockouts!

"Sleepy" Derek Anderson needs to wake the fuck up...

He fought Round 1 like he didn't want to be there.

Back