@Silver
Reaction score
Pitbull -900
Carvalho +550

Weichel +150
Sanchez -190

Storley +300
Amosov -400

1. I knew Pitbull would be a favorite but DAAAAAMMMNNN! I know he will be winning this fight but I think those odds are waaaaaaay off. Carvalho will become a serious contender in a year or two and he will take it to Pitbull this Thursday. I'm not saying he will be winning but it is much closer than what the odds are suggesting.

2. Emmanuel Sanchez is where the safest money is at, IMO. He will take this via decision.

3. Amosov is a way bigger favorite against Storley than I thought he would be. But yes, I dont see Storley beating Amosov in any way shape or form. Amosov will possibly even finish him.

where are you seeing those lines, parimatch?

Pitbull always going to win, he is in his prime.

Storley better bring his best wrestling, Amosov is fucking sharp.

I see we have a new Gracie, Khonry Gracie

fuck i can't believe these prelim odds dropped so early, was planning to do a bunch of tape tonight.

Storley got steamed down. The price on Amasov is much better now for anyone who was looking to play him.

Storley got steamed down. The price on Amasov is much better now for anyone who was looking to play him.
Nice, im big on Amosov. He will stuff Storley's wrestling and score his own take downs to comfortable decision on a stoppage.

Nice, im big on Amosov. He will stuff Storley's wrestling and score his own take downs to comfortable decision on a stoppage.

Yeah I think he wins too. Better all around fighter, good TDD. Storley is a good wrestler, he's not a scrub at all but Amosov is just better. If he dealt with Ruth's wrestling, he can deal with Storley's imo.

I see we have a new Gracie, Khonry Gracie
I was going to say that Bellator does a good job at protecting The Gracie's early on, but Khonry already lost his pro debut that took place in Bellator.

Khonry's opponent is 1-1, with 1 win via submission and 1 loss via submission. I guess it should be an easy win, but I've never seen Khonry fight before.

Pittbull is -440 at fan duel. Nice piece for a parlay seeing as he’s -900 in other spots

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Pitbull/Carvalho fight is competitive.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Pitbull/Carvalho fight is competitive.
It should be competitive, Carvalho is criminally underrated and is gonna make it a fight but Pitbull is at another level.

i'm on the over 1.5 in the main event, i think it should cash unless carvalho goes full retard against a hard hitting counter-striker.

Why not just parlay all 3 favourites? They should easily win. Who is more likely to fuck the parlay?

Last edited:
Feeling dumb for how little I put on Gudde... and he was my biggest bet of thenight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back