Bellator 252

For those of you in America, Bellator is now on CBS Sports Network, which should be free for you. It will be on a random channel you've likely never watched before (channel 732 for me).

First round was fire and it is a 5 round... Jeeez

Anyone take Weichel / Sanchez u4.5 @ +175? Must be infuriating how close the fight was to being stopped in round 2

Anyone take Weichel / Sanchez u4.5 @ +175? Must be infuriating how close the fight was to being stopped in round 2

Yup, Drops him with body shots in rd 2: better stop throwing those...

i took the square over and i just want to say thank you for sanchez being so bad at finishing and not placing a well timed liver shot.

Just realized this was going on right now. Tuned in to see the one fight I really waned to see. So far it's going as expected. Amasov stuffing TD's nonstop. Storley already slowing from expending so much energy trying to take him down.

Amasov 1-0, doesn't look good for Storley

super clear 1-0 amosov, judges better not be blind like they were for last fight

Good scrambling, both guys are gassed from the pace. Amasov up 2-0 but man Storley has a lot of fight in him.

amosov up 2-0 and only -700 live? huh? i know thats ridiculous juice but i just hit it lol for a unit.

edit: now at -2000 lol

storley doesn't really have a PTV right now

Back