Bellator 252

Storley clear rd 3, that's close to a 10-8 even.

I'd still go 29-28 Amosov but a draw isn't an insane result.

2-1 amosov. No way rd 3 is a 10-8. Amosov was winning that round until the last 1.30 minutes

amosov up 2-0 and only -700 live? huh? i know thats ridiculous juice but i just hit it lol for a unit.

edit: now at -2000 lol

storley doesn't really have a PTV right now

lol i'm an idiot. but i still think amosov won. draw at worst even tho amosov was winning most of that round until the rror, but the 1st 2 rounds were beyond clear to me. i hope i dont get robbed

2-1 amosov. No way rd 3 is a 10-8. Amosov was winning that round until the last 1.30 minutes

Yeah...maybe not as close to a 10-8 as I was thinking. It was a sloppy mess for the first half of the round but Amosov was winning it. Then Storley took over and dominated.

im glad i won but i honestly cant believe it was a split. lol did one of the judges really think storley won r1 or r2? how?

29-28 Amosov so the right guy won. But somehow there's always at least one judge who drops the ball, was probably listening to Storley's corner and got swayed by that.

im glad i won but i honestly cant believe it was a split. lol did one of the judges really think storley won r1 or r2? how?

Neither round was close, but I guess it would have to be rd 1? Storley holding onto Amosov's leg half the round evidently played well to one judge LOL.

Amasov 2-1, but would be sweating if I bet on it.
haha you have no idea. i had pre fight action at -185 fairly medium. added that dumb -700 bc i really saw no ptv. the last 1:30 scared the shit out of me. amosov was literally -4000 live on my book at one point lol

Is it me or does the bellator canvas always looks super slippery? Amosov also slipped in round 3 which allowed Storley to take his back. Or is it just the white canvas that makes it seem more slippery?

pittbull easy second leg of a parlay at -440 hit now onto aljo!

Don't get me wrong Patricio Pitbull is one of the best fighters in the world right now in or outside the UFC but I feel like this was a horrible mismatch, Pedro Carvalho only has 4 fights in Bellator, he's definitely a prospect but I wouldn't call him a contender. Bellator would really benefit from a ranking system

Back