Bellator 253 - Caldwell vs McKee

J.Jackson already beat Jordan Mein and got robbed against Ed Ruth. He is actually legit.

Mein is shot he’s been fighting since he was like 15 and Ruth well just isn’t very good. I stand by my statement.

Mein is shot he’s been fighting since he was like 15 and Ruth well just isn’t very good. I stand by my statement.
Agree to disagree. There is a reason why the odds favored him. IMO J. Jackson continues to improve in every fight. He lacks power for WW but has great TDD, mixes up his striking pretty well, and is huge for WW. Although I doubt he will be champ, he is very good and continues to improve.

Agree to disagree. There is a reason why the odds favored him. IMO J. Jackson continues to improve in every fight. He lacks power for WW but has great TDD, mixes up his striking pretty well, and is huge for WW. Although I doubt he will be champ, he is very good and continues to improve.

Well yes the odds favored him because he looked two weight classes above Bendo which I already made light of not because he outskilled Bendo in any area. He’s gigantic which is all he really has going for him. He’s going to struggle with anyone remotely close to him in size. He’s also only harming his own body in exchange for that size advantage and will have to move up eventually like Anthony Johnson did.

Well yes the odds favored him because he looked two weight classes above Bendo which I already made light of not because he outskilled Bendo in any area. He’s gigantic which is all he really has going for him. He’s going to struggle with anyone remotely close to him in size. He’s also only harming his own body in exchange for that size advantage and will have to move up eventually like Anthony Johnson did.
The odds were released before the face offs, I guess we all knew he was going to be bigger but we didnt realize how much bigger. I guess we shall see, in his next fights he should be facing top competition.

Back