Bellator 255 April 2nd Pitbull vs Sanchez

Hope to see pitbull win so we can get

Pitbull vs McKee next

Hope to see pitbull win so we can get

Pitbull vs McKee next
I wouldnt mind Sanchez vs AJ but Pitbull vs AJ is the beet fight they can out together.

Pitbull vs Mckee is a far bigger fight for the company imo
Yes, im sure they are all rooting for Pitbull to beat Sanchez convincingly to hype the shit out of a Pitbull vs AJ final.

If you think about it, WW and FW have played out exactly like Bellator wanted to. At WW they wanted a Rory vs Lima rematch at the finals and, of course, a Lima victory to cement him as a legit WW elite. Here, they have been hoping for a Pitbull vs AJ final and only Sanchez stands in the way.

Good stuff, glad to see the events are getting announced. Should be some great fights.

see it going the same as the first one

I'm kind of bummed these two are fighting again, it sounds unfair to Sanchez but I don't need to see this one twice. I'd almost rather see AJ fight Sanchez, as great as AJ's been I can't help but feel like he's at least one big (expected) test away from being ready for Pitbull.

I'm kind of bummed these two are fighting again, it sounds unfair to Sanchez but I don't need to see this one twice. I'd almost rather see AJ fight Sanchez, as great as AJ's been I can't help but feel like he's at least one big (expected) test away from being ready for Pitbull.

Yeah, I agree that was almost the downside of the Caldwell win being so quick is that what could have been a great test and some valuable experience for AJ ended with Caldwell doing his retarded sub defence earlier than usual.

Badass, sounds like Bellator will return with banger cards. So far, Pitbull vs Sanchez, and Magomedov are confirmed on the April 2nd card. Machida vs Bader, Corey vs Yagshimuradov, and Khasan are confirmed for the April 9 cards.

BTW, so this guy manages Shabliy, Magomedov, and Magomedsharipov? Who else does he manage? It seems like Bellator is making good business relations with this guy and Ali.

Back