Platinum Member
Reaction score
Friday April 2

B255_22x28_KeyArt.jpg

2080.png

https://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-255-Pitbull-vs-Sanchez-2-88484

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/77109-bellator-mma

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/bellator-255-pitbull-vs-sanchez-2-2080

I like Machida at 3.30 here. I can see him replicating what Nemkov did to Bader. I don't think the line should be this wide. Much better standup with good TDD, I'm gonna play you at 3.30 against Bader. I also think there is great value on Murtazaliev at 1.61. Aguiar looks just terrible and stiff from the tape you can find of him on youtube and is much worse than his 17-1 record suggests. Murtalaziev brutalized CB Dolloway, I think he is levels above Aguiar.

Aguiar's last fight, I'm very comfortable going big on Murtazaliev. Aguiar is the guy that shoots for the TD.

I like Machida at 3.30 here. I can see him replicating what Nemkov did to Bader. I don't think the line should be this wide. Much better standup with good TDD, I'm gonna play you at 3.30 against Bader. I also think there is great value on Murtazaliev at 1.61. Aguiar looks just terrible and stiff from the tape you can find of him on youtube and is much worse than his 17-1 record suggests. Murtalaziev brutalized CB Dolloway, I think he is levels above Aguiar.

Aguiar's last fight, I'm very comfortable going big on Murtazaliev. Aguiar is the guy that shoots for the TD.

Agree completely re Aguiar.... look at this win.. pathetic..
Fabio Aguiar vs Marcio Lyoto - Aspera FC 55 - Full Fight - MMA - YouTube

#Bellator255
Friday, April 2, 2021, on Showtime
Bellator 255

parlay
+309

Patricio Freire -250 "Pitbull"
Mandel Nallo -265 "Rat Garbage"

Chris Gonzalez -285 "CG"
Jordan Newman -350 "Not human"
Roman Faraldo -450

Scott Coker: "I think the first part of Bellator we will produce these fights inside an arena with no fans. Then about halfway through, we are going to change and we will start doing venues that are half full. By the end of the year, I think we will be able to see full venues."

Last edited:
money pouring in on Jackson making him a fav against Gracie. Got him early, makes me want to look into it

#Bellator255
Friday, April 2, 2021, on Showtime
Bellator 255

parlay
+309

Patricio Freire -250 "Pitbull"
Mandel Nallo -265 "Rat Garbage"

Chris Gonzalez -285 "CG"
Jordan Newman -350 "Not human"
Roman Faraldo -450

All heavy fav parlay and not a single russian grappler. What are you doin b?

Taping more when I get time. Off the cuff I like Pitbull and I'm tempted to fade Roger Huerta as well.

Last edited:
Pitbull price is improving, going to wait and see how far that goes.

Figured I would follow the lean and see what Khalid has been doing with his time away. Thought maybe he had been so inactive because he was working with Herb Dean to duck a murder charge after CB Dollaway.

I'm not thrilled about the USADA suspension but the guy seems to be staying in form. Looks like at least lately he has been spending time at Jackson Wink. He probably could have shortened his USADA suspension if he just told them he had been exposed to Jon Jones sweat though.

Figured I would follow the lean and see what Khalid has been doing with his time away. Thought maybe he had been so inactive because he was working with Herb Dean to duck a murder charge after CB Dollaway.

I'm not thrilled about the USADA suspension but the guy seems to be staying in form. Looks like at least lately he has been spending time at Jackson Wink. He probably could have shortened his USADA suspension if he just told them he had been exposed to Jon Jones sweat though.

I did the same thing!
Also stalked his opponent who seems to be living the training life as well.. multiple canceled fights and he looks in good shape

We need some kind of polls to see who everyone is picking. I feel like the overall community can unanimously vote correctly.

Embed polling twitter perhaps?

I did the same thing!
Also stalked his opponent who seems to be living the training life as well.. multiple canceled fights and he looks in good shape
Any other take aways? He is in better shape than I expected and seems to be keeping company with the Pitbull brothers. Unless he has made significant improvements or Khalid has just fallen off a cliff I think the Russian should be significantly more skilled in most areas.

We need some kind of polls to see who everyone is picking. I feel like the overall community can unanimously vote correctly.

Embed polling twitter perhaps?
Why not just check the tapology picks? I like the idea but what stops casuals from flooding the vote picking their favorite fighters? Especially on the pay per view cards.
Screenshot_2021-03-30-10-36-15.png

Back