Bellator 255: Pitbull vs Sanchez 2

The small promotion clean sweep continues. I'm about to quit watching ufc and switch to these small shows lol.
These were easier. You basically just take the massive favorites and just focus on the close fights, you can say i was 3-1

These were easier. You basically just take the massive favorites and just focus on the close fights, you can say i was 3-1
Great calls. My point is Magomed's terrible odds give little to no added value mathematically to your parlay. Less is morE in some cases

Great calls. My point is Magomed's terrible odds give little to no added value mathematically to your parlay. Less is morE in some cases
I wasn't the best math student/ thanks for the tip.

Huerta O2.5 200 to win 250
Huerta O1.5 + Nello 250 to win 250
Huerta O1.5 + Magomed Magomedov U2.5 250 to win 250 ( Mistake but now cant cash out lol )

Murtazelev 1000 to win 534

Jackson 250 to win 300 ( getting cold feet ) cashed out

Sanchez 140 to win 300

Lara KO 50 to win 250 They only accepted 7 bucks? Seems like im limited on a bookie i never use

+1137=+2.2u A solid 2+ units on Bellator. Very happy. Fills the UFC void for this week.

The ref shouldn't have stood him up just because he was complaining.

I was on Jackson but that was questionable as fuck.

Also the fact it took a solid 8 minutes for the scorecards to come in.

I won money, but if you guys think these judges are all straight as an arrow and don't take bribes, you're naive.

The whole, "they're incompetent" narrative is being pushed, when in reality, yes, they are, but a lot of these "incompetent" decisions from them aren't due to incompetence.

Lol so no one’s gonna say anything about Freire owning Sanchez?

Lol so no one’s gonna say anything about Freire owning Sanchez?
Posted this prefight but it's the best I've got. I think Chandler takes the UFC 155 belt. I think Pitbull retains in his next fight too. Interesting futures for both men

Let's go Pitbull. If he wins the Bellatournament he should try to KO Chandler again after Chandler beats Olivera for the ufc LW belt.

Anybody want to see a dead body? Probably the wildest KO of the weekend. From the cffc 95 card.

Back