Bellator 256 April 9th Showtime Bader vs Lyoto

2. Bader got dropped 3 times by Nemkov over about 45 seconds. And he was taking a lot of punches between those times he got dropped. That is a lot of damage for a guy who will be 38 in June to take. That's the kind of stuff that ruins a guys chin, and his chin is already worse at LHW from being drained.

It's true that it's bad to take that kind of damage at this stage, but a positive is that he was even able to take that kind of damage. I was expecting going in that some of those straight shots that just wobbled him would have put him away, and though he didn't escape the tko he was legitimately moving enough all that time to justify a little more time to try to save himself. His chin didn't seem as weak as I suspected it may have been.

That's her last fight from a 2019, looks reasonably good actually, nice and aggressive, decent wrestling (even hits a nice suplex), decent top control, seems to have a bit of pop in her punches and a bit of TKD too.

The quality of opponent was extremely questionable, but fuck it, I'm interested.

Adam Borics vs Jeremy Kennedy

Kennedy has got this imo, he's only ever really lost to Volkanovski, got caught by Laurentino which he avenged and got beat by Pineda on his PED fueled smashing night.

Imo he's a top 30 FW in the world.

Kennedy has got this imo, he's only ever really lost to Volkanovski, got caught by Laurentino which he avenged and got beat by Pineda on his PED fueled smashing night.

Imo he's a top 30 FW in the world.
IF Borics can keep it standing, he should take it but that is a very big if. Im assuming he worked on his TDD in preparation for the Caldwell fight but his ground game still left a lot to be desired. Whoever wins this will be a legit FW in the world, IMO, and definitely top 10 in Bellator.

IF Borics can keep it standing, he should take it but that is a very big if. Im assuming he worked on his TDD in preparation for the Caldwell fight but his ground game still left a lot to be desired. Whoever wins this will be a legit FW in the world, IMO, and definitely top 10 in Bellator.

I'd only say Patricio, AJ and Sanchez should be clearly rated above Kennedy, I think the guy is very good. I think they're both top ten in Bellator.

Back