Bellator 256 April 9th Showtime Bader vs Lyoto

I'd only say Patricio, AJ and Sanchez should be clearly rated above Kennedy, I think the guy is very good. I think they're both top ten in Bellator.
If that is the case, where do you rank Mads Burnell, Saul Rogers, Darion Caldwell, John Macapa, and Daniel Weichel?

If that is the case, where do you rank Mads Burnell, Saul Rogers, Darion Caldwell, John Macapa, and Daniel Weichel?

I'd rank Caldwell about the same as Kennedy, better wrestling but Kennedy doesn't make retarded mistakes on the ground and get tapped like Caldwell does. However I wouldn't be surprised if Darrion beat him head to head.

Then probably Weichel.

Mads probably just behind (I'd personally favour him over Borics but not Kennedy) and Saul about the same level.

Macapa I'd probably rank the lowest out of the guys listed.

I'd rank Caldwell about the same as Kennedy, better wrestling but Kennedy doesn't make retarded mistakes on the ground and get tapped like Caldwell does. However I wouldn't be surprised if Darrion beat him head to head.

Then probably Weichel.

Mads probably just behind (I'd personally favour him over Borics but not Kennedy) and Saul about the same level.

Macapa I'd probably rank the lowest out of the guys listed.
Cool, we would rank them about the same, i just have the idea that Saul Rogers and Mads Burnell have a bright future ahead of them. Similar to Jeremy Kennedy but those 2 have a fan friendlier style, IMO, even if they have similar styles.

**edit** Macapa has a deceiving record but will make fore a great gate keeper, I think he has the level to separate the elite from the middle of the road.

In another post I mentioned that Steve Mowry signed a contract to fight in April. It appears it's going to be this card judging by a comment on his instagram.

Apparently we're still trying to make Nainoa Dung a thing.

Diana Avsaragova 2-0 vs Tara Graff 1-2

Johnson is a pure boxer, Rosa should win this
I'm picking Rosta for sure by total domination but Johnson can definitely hurt him. He needs to wrestle him from the start and don't risk it on the feet

Rosta is the best MW prospect in all orgs

Is this the same Tony Johnson that was given as a gimme to Schilling but KOd him? Or big ass heavyweight Tony Johnson?

I don't think fighting the HW Tony Johnson would be a good idea lol

Back