Bellator 257: Nemkov vs Davis 2

I pick Gibson Jr. to win and Anderson to lose.
Don't take my word for it.

The underdog community I swear to never mislead. Bad bets and rookie mistakes I'll pardon but any stupid monkey fucker here to sew seed with ill intent has stepped into the wrong god damn garden.

If you don't recognize the rhyme scheme or my style it's clear you haven't been here a while. My flow and pattern recognition is beyond reproach and these overstuffed pigs and rookies known as bookies I'm poised to effortlessly poach. Memeing on these bookies in poetry form. Just when they think they have control of the forum we change up the sequence and make create a new norm.

So far on this card I like Mads Burnell to get the win. Rogers boxing is bad and his consciousness I expect Mads to briefly bring to an end. Here purely for the love of the struggle, and to aid others in solving that puzzle. One day some may fear or even respect this name that I've chosen. That is if I can slip these crooky bookies and avoid having my accounts frozen.
<YeahOKJen>

Oof, the persona and the attempt at rap is so cringey. No more please.
You may not be a fan of the chessboxing style. Still don't disregard this accounts advice, I promise you I've been around here a while. I've come bearing a gift, don't be ungrateful. Dispute my read or not I promise you this community's preservation is where I am totally faithful.

Last edited:
Just in case I've failed to fully convey my play. Here I'll spell it out for you boys in another way. DM me with questions if you think I'm just coy, taking back from the crookies is what brings me true joy.
90772e51-802d-4e4a-9fef-09e27441acb9_text.gif

Hate to agree with this dude, but Burnell is my lock of this card too.

I have 4u on him @ -200. 1u Burnell/Anderson @ +145. 1u Davis +180

Screenshot_2021-04-16-07-17-13.png "Brothers approach and half step
But ain't heard half of it yet and I bet you're not a fuckin' vet
So, when you see me on the real
Formin' like Voltron, remember I got deep like a Navy Seal"

Hmm seems some think the flow should go. That's alright chessboxing style isn't something for all to know. Follow along if you can I'm making a run here, with nothing but hope and a fist full of cash. Better keep up this train moves fast, doubt me or not I don't expect to be the one losing my ass. Don't mind the noise, I'm here to help hand out bread for all of my real boys.

Seems I've made a bold call with my hat trick play. Fuck it let's see if I have the chops to pull it off anyway. Next one might be a bit of a cop out, at current prices probably best to opt out. Or try my style if you want another lens, this one might be worth another look at prop calls before the fight begins.

Hat trick play
●Uno- Mads Burnell 7.5u to win 4u

●Dos- Julia Budd 2.5u on her in a parlay
sharing too much might give all the fun away

●Tres-

The last slot will soon be filled. Keep your eyes open, you might get to join in the thrills.

Last edited:
Have 2 parlays for tonight, will probably back Nemkov straight up too. Fairly confident in the first one and slightly less in the 2nd one.

@ +220
- Burnell
- Gibson Jr
- Mowry
- Anglickas
- Nemkov

@ +646
- Burnell
- Gibson Jr
- Mowry
- Anglickas
- Daley
- Anderson
- Nemkov

Kudos, I know a few who shouted out Wilson and I appreciate it. I'm disappointed I didn't get to finish tape for that one. Oh well maybe next time, the clock is aways on the side of the betting man.

Only fighter I have on this card is burnell starting now for a parlay.

Oh you Madds man don't make me sweat too much

Back