svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
2129.png

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/bellator-259-cyborg-vs-smith-2-2129

https://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-259-Cyborg-vs-Smith-2-88879

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/77893-bellator-259

I'm still catching replays from that sweet UFC 262 card. I'll definitely dig into this Bellator and share with you guys if I can though.

183450200_10160153590754879_1199926467550010343_n.jpg

I've never heard of Inaba before, is she supposed to be good enough for that line?

They probably put the under at 1.5. The under 2.5 is free if that line ever exists. I like Brett Johns + Cyborg + Neal at +105. Gotta take a look at some of these +200 and up dogs because last week the dogs were cashing in bellator

Who's this Sabatello guy that Johns is fighting. I've missed a lot of Bellator cards, don't think I've seen him.

Who's this Sabatello guy that Johns is fighting. I've missed a lot of Bellator cards, don't think I've seen him.
Had a fight on the Contender Series, lay and prayed for three full rounds for the win but acted like he was the shit. Didn’t get offered a contract

Seems like it should be a win for Johns, especially on short notice, but who knows.

I've never heard of Inaba before, is she supposed to be good enough for that line?
She's had a promising amateur career/Bellator debut and her opponent only has a Win vs a 1-7 fighter and a Loss vs a 1-4 fighter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Had a fight on the Contender Series, lay and prayed for three full rounds for the win but acted like he was the shit. Didn’t get offered a contract

Seems like it should be a win for Johns, especially on short notice, but who knows.

ohhhh man that guy was such a dickbag

To add to this, he also wrestle fucked Irvin Rivera for 3 rounds in a title fight on the regionals, and then gassed and got KOed in the 4th

He wrestled for Purdue. I still think Johns is the better overall grappler though. Sabatello has potential though if he improves his striking and becomes more dangerous on top.

Is the under on the main event a trap? + money on the u1.5 on a Cyborg fight seems like a gift. Maybe at 35 the bookies don't think Cyborg can finish Leslie. IMO Cyborg still walks through Leslie in the first few mins - at least thats what I HOPE!

Is the under on the main event a trap? + money on the u1.5 on a Cyborg fight seems like a gift. Maybe at 35 the bookies don't think Cyborg can finish Leslie. IMO Cyborg still walks through Leslie in the first few mins - at least thats what I HOPE!
i'm hoping u2.5 will become available when fight is about to start i'll hammer it

three closes fights

AUSTIN VANDERFORD VS FABIAN EDWARDS
MAYCON MENDONCA VS JALEEL WILLIS-
LEAH MCCOURT VS JANAY HARDING

Avoiding Leah and Maycon fights, might parlay Fabian with the rest of the card.

FUck. u1.5 was +137 originally for cyborg but I didn't take it, they removed it shortly afterwards and now it's -200. should have taken it when I had the chance.

FUck. u1.5 was +137 originally for cyborg but I didn't take it, they removed it shortly afterwards and now it's -200. should have taken it when I had the chance.

"You snooze, you lose."--Kenny Florian

Seriously, though, if you think you have value/the best of it/an edge, then pull the trigger.

Back