Bellator 260 June 11th Lima vs Amosov

Ok, show me some fighters with double digit losses who were stars without having highlight reels KOs
Uh...I think the entire trend that he's describing is exactly characterized by the fact that you can have many losses and turn it all around with a highlight reel finish...

Lima gets pummeled by Mousasi and everyone is back to doubting him again. Lima will win in a good scrap vs Amosov.

Lima was winning the last two rounds anywho, he was dominated the first three but he didn’t look super outclassed, just too small for the weighclass

Last edited:
Lima gets pummeled by Mousasi and everyone is back to doubting him again. Lima will win in a good scrap vs Amosov.
Any WW on the planet would get destroyed, most likely finished by Mousasi. I was really impressed with Lima for going 5 rounds with him. No doubt Lima beats Amosov

i expect Lima to win, but let's say he doesn't. Would MVP get the next shot against Amosov (as it seems he would against Lima), or would he go back to fighting the lower level guys?

i expect Lima to win, but let's say he doesn't. Would MVP get the next shot against Amosov (as it seems he would against Lima), or would he go back to fighting the lower level guys?
Honestly I feel like MVP needs one more ranked opponent, so Lima vs. MVP for the title shot since Lima was a dominant champ

Have the Jason Jackson vs. Daley winner fight for the title in the meantime

Honestly I feel like MVP needs one more ranked opponent, so Lima vs. MVP for the title shot since Lima was a dominant champ

Have the Jason Jackson vs. Daley winner fight for the title in the meantime
MVP vs Larkin is the fight to make, IMO. Also, Gracie vs Storley, and Joey Davis vs Jordan Mein.

MVP vs Larkin is the fight to make, IMO. Also, Gracie vs Storley, and Joey Davis vs Jordan Mein.
Totally forgot about Larkin, but ya MVP vs. Larkin for title shot, then Lima vs. Jackson/Daley for the one after

Larkin is good in the respect that, he looked terrible enough in the last fight for me to believe that MVP could beat him and it would look somewhat convincing to justify a new title shot. Don't want to give him someone who wouldn't want to stand with him...

Larkin is good in the respect that, he looked terrible enough in the last fight for me to believe that MVP could beat him and it would look somewhat convincing to justify a new title shot. Don't want to give him someone who wouldn't want to stand with him...
I'm assuming Larkin would stand with him, it would be a great title eliminator, IMO but we all know MVP will get a title shot next off of a victory against Derek Anderson.

If I had to bet, my money would probably be on this, but Amosov is a serious talent. He has flaws, but the guy is a natural and well-rounded winner.

Taylor Johnson vs. Lance Wright as well

also why the hell does Bellator wait so late to announce these fights. No way they do them all two weeks before the bouts and Larkin said on Instagram that his bout with Van Steenis was set a long time before it was announced and he had to finally announce it himself sińce Bellator wasnt

Taylor Johnson vs. Lance Wright as well

also why the hell does Bellator wait so late to announce these fights. No way they do them all two weeks before the bouts and Larkin said on Instagram that his bout with Van Steenis was set a long time before it was announced and he had to finally announce it himself sińce Bellator wasnt

Will never understand this idea of waiting last minute. Arent they selling tickets already? Do they expect fans to buy tickets to an event they have no idea who is fighting?

Aside from Lima vs Amosov, I have no idea which other fights will make it to the main card. I guess Tywan vs Gonzales and Pico vs Lee but that is still a pretty weak card, IMO.

Will never understand this idea of waiting last minute. Arent they selling tickets already? Do they expect fans to buy tickets to an event they have no idea who is fighting?
UFC announces most fights months ahead of time for their events, heck they are scheduling for September. Literally all you need to do is send an email to Marcel Dorff on Twitter and post a tweet to your insta and Twitter. They must have fights scheduled for the next three events but they always wait two weeks ahead to announce them all, because I doubt fighters are taking all these fights on two weeks notice

UFC announces most fights months ahead of time for their events, heck they are scheduling for September. Literally all you need to do is send an email to Marcel Dorff on Twitter and post a tweet to your insta and Twitter. They must have fights scheduled for the next three events but they always wait two weeks ahead to announce them all, because I doubt fighters are taking all these fights on two weeks notice
Yeah, I mean we are in late May and Koreshkov has already a fight booked for August, according to his manager. So, the fighters know way in advance but IDK why they keep it quiet for so long.

Back