Platinum Member
Reaction score
174000946_919690865450609_4791014359592722798_n.jpg

2141.png

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/bellator-260-lima-vs-amosov-2141

https://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-260-Lima-vs-Amosov-89160

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/78542-bellator-260

I'm putting a bet on Crutchmer at -125

People see the Georgian flag beside Chokheli's name and lose their minds. Half of this guy's opponents were random debuting fighters who never fought again. That guy is going up against a 2x NCAA All American wrestler from a good camp and doing it in his first fight in North America, what am I missing here?

I'm putting a bet on Crutchmer at -125

People see the Georgian flag beside Chokheli's name and lose their minds. Half of this guy's opponents were random debuting fighters who never fought again. That guy is going up against a 2x NCAA All American wrestler from a good camp and doing it in his first fight in North America, what am I missing here?
So the logic only applies to the Georgian fighter and not the murican who doesn´t have win over anyone but cans?

Not betting it but atleast Levan got a win over someone with a decent record.

I got Amanda Bell at -125 for 1.5u.

I don't see any path to victory for moknatkina other than a sub from the bottom. Bell is bigger younger stronger more active better competition better stand up etc...

I see Bell by TKO ground and pound

#Bellator260

Friday

Props to consider

Aaron Pico KO -160
Brennan fight Under 1½ rounds -135
Nick Newell inside distance +150

Wins by Decision:

Jason Jackson -110
Mark Lemminger +170
Alex Polizzi +190
Amanda Bell +230

Goes To Decision:

Gonzales/Claxton -170
Crutchmer/Chokheli -160
Douglas Lima/Yaroslav Amosov -155

Last edited:
Whats everyone's opinion on the main event. Will Amosov be able to grapplefuck Lima, or will he fail or gass in the later rounds. Prices are almost at evens now. Kinda willing to take Lima here. Not fully convinced yet by Amosov because I saw some weak moments against Ruth and Storley.

Whats everyone's opinion on the main event. Will Amosov be able to grapplefuck Lima, or will he fail or gass in the later rounds. Prices are almost at evens now. Kinda willing to take Lima here. Not fully convinced yet by Amosov because I saw some weak moments against Ruth and Storley.

I think Amosov will start out great the first 2 rounds and then start fading, his cardio didn't look great vs Storley and he sas super close to getting submitted.

I think Amosov will start out great the first 2 rounds and then start fading, his cardio didn't look great vs Storley and he sas super close to getting submitted.

My thoughts exactly. We might be getting an even better price on Lima live if that scenario unfolds.

Does anyone think Daley's line is off? I can definitely see him giving Jackson some troubles standing.

Does anyone think Daley's line is off? I can definitely see him giving Jackson some troubles standing.

I think it's relatively accurate, I just see Daley throwing bombs at him and gassing out the longer it goes. Jackson is too well rounded & has solid fundamentals, he's going to bank rounds easy unless Daley blasts him out of there.

Kyle Crutchmer vs. Levan Chokheli

1. Crutchmer: 4 out of 6 wins via finish, which were all Under 1.5 rounds.
2. Chokheli: All 9 of his wins are via 1st round finish.
3. Under 2.5 Rounds is +158 on BAS.
4. My bet: $20 on U2.5 Rounds +158.

I think it's relatively accurate, I just see Daley throwing bombs at him and gassing out the longer it goes. Jackson is too well rounded & has solid fundamentals, he's going to bank rounds easy unless Daley blasts him out of there.

I just don't know if Jackson can comfortably wrestle him and will be forced into some striking exchanges.

Kyle Crutchmer vs. Levan Chokheli

1. Crutchmer: 4 out of 6 wins via finish, which were all Under 1.5 rounds.
2. Chokheli: All 9 of his wins are via 1st round finish.
3. Under 2.5 Rounds is +158 on BAS.
4. My bet: $20 on U2.5 Rounds +158.
Crutchmer 2-0.

I can count the amount of significant strikes Kyle Crutchmer has landed on one hand over the course of 10 minutes while laying on top of his opponent.

Crutchmer 2-0.

I can count the amount of significant strikes Kyle Crutchmer has landed on one hand over the course of 10 minutes while laying on top of his opponent.

Boring yes but Crutchmer played it smart, Chokheli hadn't even spent a total of 15 minutes in the cage of all his pro fights combined prior to this. Wasn't too entertaining and isn't gonna win him any fans, but grinding him out was definitely the easy path to get the victory for Crutchmer.

Boring yes but Crutchmer played it smart, Chokheli hadn't even spent a total of 15 minutes in the cage of all his pro fights combined prior to this. Wasn't too entertaining and isn't gonna win him any fans, but grinding him out was definitely the easy path to get the victory for Crutchmer.
Crutchmer could've done anything he wanted while on top, but he chose to lay and pray. Probably because his cardio sucks, even if he's just laying on people.

Back