Bellator 260: Lima vs Amosov

Kid has it all...but he's chinny. Which **might** always hold him back from becoming truly great.

Kicking myself for not maxing it. Was scared his opponent would show improvements. Ugh. Next time.
Ye I seen 5 second footage of him explosively sprawl a takedown and that stoped me lol. Also wish I went ham on Lemminger

Pico has a high ceiling. He needs to focus on his jiu jitsu and positioning and he could be pretty dominant.

Has a questionable chin though

Pico has a high ceiling. He needs to focus on his jiu jitsu and positioning and he could be pretty dominant.

Has a questionable chin though
Kid is such a beast. Future champ for sure imo

edit: his wrestling is so fucking good I don’t know if he needs to work on his jits. Just avoid getting KOed again and should be a world beater lol

Kid is such a beast. Future champ for sure imo
He really is gifted. He has natural ability that you can’t teach. If he can combine that with technique he will be quite a force. I’m not big on Jackson/wink. I’d think he would thrive in east coast Gracie gyms

his chin may hold him back and he really needs to get his top control and positioning more disciplined or an experienced grappler will make him pay

And...Daley's gas tank looks to be emptying quickly now.

Just popping in to say hola amigos!

I expected Jason Jackson to lay and pray, but it sucks to see that I was right.

He reminds me of Jon Fitch. He knows how to win, but will never make any big money because he is boring af. He'll get a title shot at some point, then lose, and never fight for a title again.

Hard to like Jason Jackson

he’s good at what he does but he’s a point fighter. Boring

Points fighting sounds boring until you end up on the wrong side of the 30-26 score.

Paul Daley yapping about character...the guy who sucker punched an opponent after their fight because he was frustrated that he got ragdolled.

Yeah Paul...sure.

Glad to see you gentlemen are still having fun. Remember that old scrap where somebody got KOed before the bell even rang? Weird stuff but his opponent really shouldn't have been joking around trying to touch old boy like he did...

Glad to see you gentlemen are still having fun. Remember that old scrap where somebody got KOed before the bell even rang? Weird stuff but his opponent really shouldn't have been joking around trying to touch old boy like he did...

You talking about Heath Herring LOL?

Edit: yeah you posted it, you were LOL.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back