Bellator 260: Lima vs Amosov

You're late sharing as I already posted it but good to see you gentlemen haven't forgotten.

Pride was the wild west of MMA (wild east really haha). Always crazy shit happening.

amasov cardio is a mystery for championship rounds. Not a good sign that lima got taken down and couldn't get up tho

Yeah. The o4.5 closes out a lesser parlay, but that one is only like +700. Hoping Lima takes over late for sure.

They really shouldn't reward being a wet blanket. Jason "the decision machine" Jackson is a good example of how to make a boring fight.

1u Amosov @1.83
Livebet 1u Amosov @1.50 after the first takedown in R1

Kid is such a beast. Future champ for sure imo

edit: his wrestling is so fucking good I don’t know if he needs to work on his jits. Just avoid getting KOed again and should be a world beater lol
Jiu jitsu is pretty good for maintaining position more than anything. He’s really explosive so I think it’d help him with using less energy, since he’d have an easier time keeping guys down.

i hope lima wins 3rd round otherwise it's going to be ko or bust situation which blows

And Amasov likely not getting overly tired because there's no scrambling. He's hitting one TD and then just laying on Lima.

Who gets R3? missed the first half

Hmm. Could maybe give Lima that round, Amasov did nothing with the TD then was stood up and Lima got the better or the striking.

Ya lima doesn't give a shit to win this. See you guys tomo for ufc. Never trusting that guy again. It's almost as if he trained with dhiego for his tdd or something.

After Lima loses, he'll say that he was sick or injured in training, and that he will come back stronger.

Terrible. I know Amosov is great but Lima's ability to stand back up is awful, way too willing to fight off his back.

Not a good look for Lima being stuck on his back once again

I don’t get why he continues to lock himself down on bottom fight after fight

Open your fukking guard meat head.

Back