Bellator 260: Lima vs Amosov

Lima needs a KO...but he'd have to care enough to go for one so it's likely over.

I'm staying up till past 5 am for this shit.....still got work a few hours later.

Lima showing little urgency after dropping 4 straight rounds

probably should’ve went heavier on amasov

Last edited:
Well, cashed the lesser parlay at least.

If you know you're going to get taken down, might as well roll the dice and go all out in the stand up, especially if it's going to happen x5 in the fight. And get desperate when you are taken down, try to get up like your life depends on it. It's the last round anyway, there is no reason to worry about cardio anymore. Fucking pathetic.

If you know you're going to get taken down, might as well roll the dice and go all out in the stand up, especially if it's going to happen x5 in the fight. And get desperate when you are taken down, try to get up like your life depends on it. It's the last round anyway, there is no reason to worry about cardio anymore.
Baiting someone into your guard is alot more effective than you might think. Especially when they overextended themselves without even realizing it xD

How the hell did two judges give Lima a round? He comfortably lost all of them.

How the hell did two judges give Lima a round? He comfortably lost all of them.

It was rd 3 for sure. He got the better of the standup, and was only on his back maybe 90 seconds to 2 minutes and took zero damage.

Rd 3 was a tossup, all 4 other rounds were clear as day.

It was rd 3 for sure. He got the better of the standup, and was only on his back maybe 90 seconds to 2 minutes and took zero damage.

Rd 3 was a tossup, all 4 other rounds were clear as day.
R3 was definitely the closest but in no way did Lima win it. He landed nothing significant and got controlled on the ground.....again.

R3 was definitely the closest but in no way did Lima win it. He landed nothing significant and got controlled on the ground.....again.

Meh, I thought he maybe did. He was controlled for a much lesser part of that round (because of the standup with the strikes to the back of the head) and yeah he didn't land anything big but still landed more than Amosov. Really doesn't matter, Lima sucked tonight and on top of that didn't even seem to really care.

Anyone have any good Leans for the next few UFC cards? I have a few ideas but you really never can tell what comes next sometimes...

Bell losing surprised me. Makhnatkina showed improved striking though i did not know she was training with Henri Hooft. Oh well.

Still won 4 smaller bets and ended up profiting 1U so not so bad

Back