Bellator 262 - Velasquez vs Kielholtz

It’s been a grey area in rulings for quite some time

and where the heck have you been, haven’t seen you in a while. This is ill800 btw

Ah, i actually kind of stopped using sherdogforums when i saw your stuff happen. No lie. I barely come around any more, and lurk when I do. Just been casual. Nice to see you though buddy.

Kielholtz is clueless now on the feet. Just praying something works, she knows that she is figured out.

Denise +400 going into 5th rd

Shit fight. Velasquez with a long jab. Denise throwing everything and missing everything. Sometimes threw an overhand right while being 3ft away. Just trash wmma

Last edited:
Dang. Judges could go either way. I see it 2,3,4 for Velasquez. 1,5 for Kielholtz. Could definitely see some judges giving round 2 to Kielholtz.

S/b 3-2 Velasquez, could be 3-2 either way.

Mattos, Eblen, Velasquez parlay at +108 for me.

Not betting my house on it or anything but I think all should be able to pull out wins.

I thought Mattos looked competitive in his last fight against a killer like Magomedov. Hamilton's better than his record (15-8-0), his last four losses are all against UFC fighters or Magomedov, but at 34 years old I think his chance of surprise upset wins is only decreasing. If Mattos can survive until the third round against pre-UFC Petr Yan, I'm willing to bet he can avoid a KO loss here.

Eblen's been looking dominant in his last few, going up against a 34 year career regional guy in Davis I think he'll impose his will and get the finish in the second. I was reading an interview with Davis from March 2021 and, by his own admission, the 4-3-0 guy he fought last "did a good job of keeping me on the fence" and that he (Davis) has been focusing on a potential boxing bout recently. Maybe I'm overthinking it, but not a good recipe against a mauler of a wrestler from a good camp.

I think Velasquez is going to be too much for Kielholtz. Kielholtz has some judo and kickboxing credentials of her own, but she's smaller and less proven against quality competition. I may just be riding the high of picking her against Macfarlane, but I think Velasquez finishes her on the ground.

Got away with one here at the end, I thought Kielholtz was going to get the decision

Sherdog judges have it 48-47 for Kielholtz. I also have Kielholtz winning.

Keihoktz started throwing that hook over top of the jab. It was a nice adjustment and nearly won her the fight

I think judges got it right, but honestly it wouldn't have been a robbery either way. Fight ended up very close.

Sherdog judges have it 48-47 for Kielholtz. I also have Kielholtz winning.
Yeah I had her winning 1,4,5. Bellator judging closest thing to boxing sometimes and i dont get it lol guess cause they stay doing shows in weird ass states idk

Bellator can't catch a break. They were so close to having a hot new thing as Champion. But alas, they are stuck with Velasquez. Sigh.

Back