PBP Bellator 263: Pitbull vs. McKee, Sat. 7/31, 7 PM ET/4 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who gets it done at Bellator 263?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another great thing that could potentially come from the antitrust lawsuit is they have to start treating them like independent contractors. You should only be allowed to sign fighters for no more than 2 fights. Then they can really take advantage of being an independent contractor. The UFC and Bellator for that matter would really have to start competing for talent. I don’t know how realistic it is to hope for that though.

I would love to see fighters bounce around Orgs more. It's fresh territory and potentials. One of the favorite things I enjoy is seeing my picks pop around on Tap Orgs I follow. Getting a basic feel for a bigger picture is enjoyable to me.

I would love to see fighters bounce around Orgs more. It's fresh territory and potentials. One of the favorite things I enjoy is seeing my picks pop around on Tap Orgs I follow. Getting a basic feel for a bigger picture is enjoyable to me.
Let’s hope, wait and see. On paper it’s open and shut. Any contract that Is one sided is illegal. The UFC can terminate a contract for any reason or no reason and suffer no damages. Yet the fighter has no way of terminating a contract whatsoever no buyout...nothing. Hopefully the right judge(s) hears the case.

Out of the entire Bellator event:

Khabib helping Daniel Carey onto stretcher showed class

Khabib bulking up to heavyweight to fight Fedor in October.

Khabib bulking up to heavyweight to fight Fedor in October.

nBTXr74.jpg

Hang on, why has the UFC pbp got more traffic than Bellator, I thought this was going to be their big night?

Hang on, why has the UFC pbp got more traffic than Bellator, I thought this was going to be their big night?

Because Bellator once again booked a bunch of irrelevant squash matches in preparation for 2026 when they can pit two padded records against one another.

Because that's what Bellator does.

Great night of fights from both cards.

AJ McKee is something else. He's a savage. A problem for anyone including UFC.

I do find it funny his old man is a decision machine, while AJ is a legit finisher.

With his dad having his back, it reminds me of this^

Back