Bellator 263

bellator youtube was always available in canada but now it says uploader has not made this video available here wtf lol

bellator youtube was always available in canada but now it says uploader has not made this video available here wtf lol

I got that message on the above post too, however I went on the bellator YouTube page and it still seems like it's going to work when prelims start around 7pm est.

I got that message on the above post too, however I went on the bellator YouTube page and it still seems like it's going to work when prelims start around 7pm est.
same actually, but it says it starts in 65 mins, wasn't it supposed to start in 10?

same actually, but it says it starts in 65 mins, wasn't it supposed to start in 10?

Nope, Bellator prelims were always gonna start at 7pm EST.

UFC prelims were originally gonna start at 6pm but now will start at 630pm.

McKee's path is likely to find a finish on a more skilled guy whose never been finished inside about 2 rounds. I mean sure it'll be great if it happens but 50% of the time seems a reach.

Who is the biggest lock on this card? Islam Mamedov over Brent Primus? And are there any fights where you're positive that they will go to decision or end by ko/tko?

PS: I forgot about Usman Nurmagomedov. He should be the biggest lock, amrite?
Its bellator. Rarely a lock unless Matt mitrione is fighting

classic sal d'amato scored the fight for Brent Primus of course. When is someone gonna step in?

anyone got a link for the weather report?

surprised at 30-27 x 2 but right person won

had it 29-28

R1: Sanchez
R2: Burnell
R3: Burnell

Mads Burnell 2-1. Seemed clear, imo.

Round 1 was clear for Sanchez, not sure how all 3 judges gave that round to Mads.

Mads did good dmg in round 1, but theres no way he won that round. Sanchez definitely won round 1 through activity and strikes. 30-27 is a joke.

By Big John's own commentary, Sanchez was "just touching him," and then the striking stats weren't crazily in his favor, although the two 30-27's were a little strange

Back