Bellator 287: Piccolotti vs. Barnaoui, Sat. October 29, Italy

DabanggData

President
@Blue
Reaction score
Last edited:
Saturday, October 29

"Tarzan" Mansour Barnaoui:

“Fans can be expecting that a true warrior is coming to Bellator, and I am motivated to win all my matches in impressive style. My style is hard-hitting and tight submissions. I am a finisher: that's my style..... Happy because Milan anyway is not so far from Paris where live. So happy because many friends can come, family will be there. Very happy that this happen in Milan..... True that never fought for the last three years and a half. But always training almost every day. It was as you said in Dubai (at Team Nogueira Dubai) few days. Then also was in Thailand and in US… training, waiting this opportunity. So even if didn’t fight, never stopped...... Want to be Bellator champion as soon as possible.”

Mansour Barnaoui 1.1811 inches taller
74 inch reach
Reach isn't posted on Tapology
2.5 inch reach Advantage
4 years younger
Age 30
85 minute flight from Paris, France to the fight location of Milan, Italy
562 miles away if driving, 8 hours 30 minutes

He will have a 3.452 year layoff between fights, 1,270 days, his last fight was in May 2019

He's facing USA fighter from California: Adam Piccolotti who is 1-2 outside California

Adam Piccolotti had a reach disadvantage in 3 of his 4 professional losses

Last edited:
I think Oniszcuk against Van Steenis coming off a big layoff and Scatizzi against Gallon are the dogs that warrant further investigation by people who are better at capping than me lol.

this will probably have better betting spots than the UFC. Love the main event

Maybe Marconetto too actually, has a win over Danni McCormack who beat Penco.
Penco is also dog shit off her back, Its why Danni dominated her. Marconetto has decent wrestling, she took Danni at one point and had side control, dumb ref instant stood them up.

So long as she avoids the triangle and armbar, i think she takes it, max bet 5 units .

Last edited:
Penco is also dog shit off her pack, Its why Danni dominated her. Marconetto has decent wrestling, she took Danni at one point and had side control, dumb ref instant stood them up.

So long as she avoids the triangle and armbar, i think she takes it, max bet 5 units .

Nice, will jump on. Logic seems sound to me.

Nice, will jump on. Logic seems sound to me.
She also trains at Great Britain top team. Head coach Brad Pickett, he holds a win on on DJ; ufc's Nathaniel Wood and Mike Ekundayo who is a decent fighter also.

I've been comparing coaching staff.
Our Coaches - Great Britain Top Team (gbtt.co.uk)

Rendoki full of mostly old italian kick boxers and unknown Italian fighters.

Istruttori | rendoki-dojo (rendokidojo.wixsite.com)

GBTT has a more mma focus training program. I get the impression that Marconetto after losing in 2017, took a long break to get much better, competed in kickboxing, got more well-rounded. Penco has sort of stagnated and stayed in her home town. The quality of gym can make a world of difference, while not 100% definitely adds a added point.

Last edited:
She also trains at Great Britain top team. Head coach Brad Pickett, he holds a win on on DJ, ufc's Nathaniel Wood and Mike Ekundayo who is a decent fighter.

I've been comparing coaching staff.
Our Coaches - Great Britain Top Team (gbtt.co.uk)

Rendoki full of mostly old italian kick boxers and unknown Italian fighters.

Istruttori | rendoki-dojo (rendokidojo.wixsite.com)

GBTT has a more mma focus training program. I get the impression that Marconetto after losing in 2017, took a long break to get much better, competed in kickboxing, got more well-rounded. Penco has sort of stagnated and stayed in her home town. The quality of gym can make a world of difference, while not 100% definitely adds a added point.

Ignore me, I'm thinking of Manchester Top Team, disregard the point about Ditcheva.

But yeah GBTT is a good team, Pickett is a good coach and their guys usually look good on Cage Warriors. They also have the likes of Dom Wooding, Kingsley Crawford, Nik Bagley who are all solidly trained.

Penco is also dog shit off her back, Its why Danni dominated her. Marconetto has decent wrestling, she took Danni at one point and had side control, dumb ref instant stood them up.

5 units on a +250 dog! Bold. I wish you luck.

Ignore me, I'm thinking of Manchester Top Team, disregard the point about Ditcheva.

But yeah GBTT is a good team, Pickett is a good coach and their guys usually look good on Cage Warriors. They also have the likes of Dom Wooding, Kingsley Crawford, Nik Bagley who are all solidly trained.
my only concern is that she doesn't go in there and utilizes her wrestling and takes advantage of the poor getups from Penco. On the feet they can match each other. This is going to come down to fight Iq and her coaching staff taking advantage of her opponent's weakness.

my only concern is that she doesn't go in there and utilizes her wrestling and takes advantage of the poor getups from Penco. On the feet they can match each other. This is going to come down to fight Iq and her coaching staff taking advantage of her opponent's weakness.

Agreed, sounds like it should be evens at worst though, so decent value.

Alfie Davis opened +155, now +121, what's the read?
Davis' vulnerability is boxers who will get in his face and pressure him. That's Gouti's style. He's not as good at it as Shabliy (strong prospect), but probably comparable to Wilde (who would have beaten him if not for a point deduction). Grappling advantage probably goes to Gouti as well, but I think think Davis can probably stay on his feet for the most part. Gouti's age and two round gas tank would make me a bit cautious, though. Odds are probably accurate (-151/+121). Might take a small shot at Gouti if his odds continue to improve.

I was just about to start arguing with you boys about how shit Marconnetto is. Legit the slowest female fighter I have seen in my entire life. And her wrestling is shit, just cage pushes for 90% of the fight. She is physical which helps her not get TD and get up, but most of her TDs are from caught kicks and women pulling guard. Posted an example at the bottom. She gets caught in multiple deep guillotines. Penco should be lighting her up on the feet badly. She does it to a lot of opponents, the problem is she likes playing guard. In her last win, she pulled guard too which is a massive massive red flag. If she did that here would be giving Marconnetto her best path.

The odds made me quite surprised. I get it due to Penco looking much cleaner and faster, although I thought the market would be Wikicapping and using MMA math to make Marconnetto a favorite. Might just have to join you boys on this one, for the odds alone.

I was just about to start arguing with you boys about how shit Marconnetto is. Legit the slowest female fighter I have seen in my entire life. And her wrestling is shit, just cage pushes for 90% of the fight. She is physical which helps her not get TD and get up, but most of her TDs are from caught kicks and women pulling guard. Posted an example at the bottom. She gets caught in multiple deep guillotines. Penco should be lighting her up on the feet badly. She does it to a lot of opponents, the problem is she likes playing guard. In her last win, she pulled guard too which is a massive massive red flag. If she did that here would be giving Marconnetto her best path.

The odds made me quite surprised. I get it due to Penco looking much cleaner and faster, although I thought the market would be Wikicapping and using MMA math to make Marconnetto a favorite. Might just have to join you boys on this one, for the odds alone.

Yeah, I think I'd take Penco if she was the big dog. I think they're both shit really.

Back