Bellator averaged 85k and peaked at 177k during the #PitbullMcKee main event for Showtime with Cable

Crazy idea I know, but what if they put some off the events on Netflix

I would watch Netflix needs more sports. They need to build a bigger fan base, blaming UFC is silly.. how many proWresling shows are there with their own fan bases. Do they spend their time comparing themselves to each other ?

Bellator should get out to the people use their best events on more access network is building yes Netflix would work great. As would CBS for these events.

Bellator arent the only events at Mohegan, but keep it up with the insults. Does great for your argument :rolleyes:

Insults? If I wanted to insult you I would have called you an autistic incel who lives in a Winnebago, don't be so sensitive.

I take it you really don't follow sports other than MMA.

https://mohegansun.com/events-and-p...vents.mohegansun@venue_mohegan-sun-arena.html

That's the schedule. Nothing booked for 8/14. They even bumped Carlos Santana for Bellator, when they could just put it on Saturday.

It's kinda interesting how badly the cards that they don't hold on Saturdays do. Kinda proves the point that most people just turn on ESPN to watch UFC on Saturdays without knowing who is fighting.

Most of my friends who watch the UFC on Saturdays can’t even name a single fighter on the card. They follow the brand not the fighters

Most of my friends who watch the UFC on Saturdays can’t even name a single fighter on the card. They follow the brand not the fighters
I think that's the way it works for most casual fans.

Not it isn't, at all. Strikeforce numbers were way higher. Even the jobber Strikeforce challengers did better

Less people have TV and cable packages in general....which has to be taken into consideration. Everything is relative.

Only Showtime knows if those numbers are acceptable in today's media landscape.

UFC could do Kalib Starnes vs Steve Cantwell as there main event and still get 800k viewers. UFC is so far ahead of every other MMA organization there no point of even comparing to them. Overall thought it was one of Bellator best events overall and think they really stepped it up with promoting the event with there countdown show. Numbers seem higher than what they normally average on Showtime so hopefully this will bring in new viewers. Last time Bellator got this much attention was for Kimbo vs DaDa 5000 which made Bellator look like a clown circus. Bellator has a homegrown superstar in AJ and they need to continue with monster push to promote him.

Insults? If I wanted to insult you I would have called you an autistic incel who lives in a Winnebago, don't be so sensitive.

I take it you really don't follow sports other than MMA.

https://mohegansun.com/events-and-p...vents.mohegansun@venue_mohegan-sun-arena.html

That's the schedule. Nothing booked for 8/14. They even bumped Carlos Santana for Bellator, when they could just put it on Saturday.
Keep ignoring everything relevant to logistics. TV schedule exists, as well. Showtime has a PBC boxing event on 8/14.

Keep ignoring everything relevant to logistics. TV schedule exists, as well. Showtime has a PBC boxing event on 8/14.

I already know about the fucking boxing event. You think they never have Bellator cards the same night as boxing?

You do the Bellator main card at 8pm, then the boxing main card at 11. Problem solved. Remove all the bullshit filler and the main event will be over with before 10pm.

ThatLankyCaribou-max-1mb.gif

I already know about the fucking boxing event. You think they never have Bellator cards the same night as boxing?

You do the Bellator main card at 8pm, then the boxing main card at 11. Problem solved. Remove all the bullshit filler and the main event will be over with before 10pm.

ThatLankyCaribou-max-1mb.gif
Ah, yes, why have network execs when SHerdoggers know everything? I mean, fuck people in different time zones <{clintugh}>

Ah, yes, why have network execs when SHerdoggers know everything? I mean, fuck people in different time zones <{clintugh}>

Jesus Christ, you have to be biggest hambone on this site. You really are dense. Games run overtime, regular shows get preempted, things run shorter/longer than scheduled, last minute re-schedulings, events get cancelled/postponed, ect. And networks like Showtime have multiple channels.

And its obvious that you've never paid attention to any other sports besides MMA. Maybe if you weren't so busy chasing soccer moms around the Walmart parking lot you'd have more time for other hobbies.

Guys, let's calm down here. The PFL card is looking bad so no need to change the date

These are just the Showtime with Cable Package views, So if we take what Espinosa, the head off Showtime said, that actual the actual numbers are 2X those, then it did 350K views, which is not horrible but UFC still did almost double. 177K is inline with other Showtime boxing non PPV events.

UFC is a machine, that is all. Combate #2

Is that good or bad?

Back