Bellator fighter Alejandra Lara writes all over her body for the Amazon

GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

CheerfulElegantAmericanavocet-max-1mb.gif

Nice bod

What is happening right now in the Amazon is so fucked.

I like seeing women use their sexy bodies for good causes.

It’s classier than just taking a picture of your ass and saying “look at my shoes”

Pretty good body. Not too muscular but looks fit and tight. 7.4/10

What is happening right now in the Amazon is so fucked.

Thankfully, that terrific new racist, ultra conservative, corporate shill of a president in Brazil is making the wise move to massively expand farming out of the rain forests (ie. Ecological destruction) for short term tax cash and lining of his own pockets. A great guy.

Nothing changes a person's mind like sharpie on skin.

Cultural Appropriation.

I need to see her DNA results to see if she really is a Native....If not, then Im sorry, Im deeply offended by the way she painted her face.

Last edited:
Thankfully, that terrific new racist, ultra conservative, corporate shill of a president in Brazil is making the wise move to massively expand farming out of the rain forests (ie. Ecological destruction) for short term tax cash and lining of his own pockets. A great guy.
Not a big politics guy but my buddy who is was calling Bolsonaro a massive piece of shit. It just boggles my mind how he gets all these fighters to ride for him publicly. But what can you expect, ppl who fight for a living prob aren’t the brightest bulbs on the tree.

Thought she would be the first MMA fighter sponsored by Amazon.

Sabina Mazo made her MMA debut against Lara. Tough first fight.

Lara is actually a really good fighter, and Mazo is even better.

As sad as it is to witness such pristine landscape on fire, I hope people understand that fire is integral to the health and longevity of the forest.

Has anyone confirmed if these were started from spite or are just a spike in typical yearly fires (ie lightning)?

As sad as it is to witness such pristine landscape on fire, I hope people understand that fire is integral to the health and longevity of the forest.

Has anyone confirmed if these were started from spite or are just a spike in typical yearly fires (ie lightning)?
I would like to know this as well. I’ve heard a lot of speculation as to what is the root of this particular wildfire. Is there any truth to the rumor that it’s man made? If so, how do they go about starting a wildfire like this?

Back