Rumored Bellator LWGP 2023

Don't see Nate going to Bellator, although I'd like it to happen. I think he'd like to have a boxing match with Conor (if the UFC would approve it, which I think ($$$) they would) as the trilogy fight. Would favor Nate in that big time.

You could see Showtime doing a deal with Diaz to box Paul and then he could go over to MMA in Bellator a fight whoever. They know the PPV vs Paul will sell big and if Diaz wins or its barn burner and Paul wins they got a rematch ready go to sell again.

Out of all places to sign it seems like that has the ability to make the most money on his terms more or less.

Coker confirmed that it's happening next year on Ariel. 8 fighters, 1 million like usual, Musayev, Primus, Benson, Usman, maybe AJ (depending on how he likes 155), Pitbull mentioned

Undecided tho on who is in but will start around Feb. BW Grand Prix ends in March

Last edited:

Coker confirmed that it's happening next year on Ariel. 8 fighters, 1 million like usual, Musayev, Primus, Benson, Usman, maybe AJ (depending on how he likes 155), Pitbull mentioned

Undecided tho on who is in but will start around Feb. BW Grand Prix ends in March

Used to really dig the idea, now the more I think about it, the more I dont like this idea.

Used to really dig the idea, now the more I think about it, the more I dont like this idea.
As long as it finishes in under a year, I think the 1 million is a nice incentive. 8 man tournament, have maybe a playoff bout or two for the last two spots, in December or have Mansour vs. Piccolotti as one of them.

A fantasy LWGP would see:
Usman
Patricky
Tofiq
Shabliy
Barnoui
Primus
Satoshi (RIZIN rep)
AJ

A more realistic LWGP would be
Usman
Patricky
Tofiq
Shabliy
Barnoui
Primus
Mamedov
Outlaw

I dunno how anyone can shit on tournaments...

Thats how Martial Arts has been done for thousands of years...

They should break it apart into one night 4 man brackets( 2 fights 1 night) with the winners moving on to a finals bracket for a two event semi and then finals ( with large pay out and title)

But ey... What do i know...
EDMaSo5U0AEyr-a.jpg

Usman
Patricky
Tofiq
Shabliy
Barnoui
Primus
Satoshi (RIZIN rep)
AJ

Usman
Patricky
Tofiq
Shabliy
Barnoui
Primus
Mamedov
Outlaw
Im sure Benson will be in it

Usman
Patricky
Tofiq
Shabliy
Barnoui
Primus
Satoshi (RIZIN rep)
AJ

Usman
Patricky
Tofiq
Shabliy
Barnoui
Primus
Mamedov
Outlaw

Outlaw?

scared-no.gif

Usman
Patricky
Tofiq
Shabliy
Barnoui
Primus
AJ
Satoshi

That's what I want

That would open up a spot for 8th ranked Peter Queally...<KhabibBS>
I highly doubt that Usman and Islam were gonna be in the Grand Prix together anyway since they are both Khabib boys

Id be open to having Wilson as a potential entree if he wins tomorrow

Back