Bellator MMA to Showtime

Rampage was not annoying. I don't care if they have weird/crazy personalities, that doesn't bother me at all. But those fake beefs and stuff for kids, that is pathetic and I don't want to see that.

Sorry but nothing that Conor ever did, impressed me. "I have money, I'm rich". Ok buddy, f#ck off, I'm here for fights not to see your yacht. <45>

Do you get it now?

It depends on what you want Bellator to be I guess. If it's to be a solid #2 to the UFC then that's okay, if they ever want to challenge the UFC then they would need to create some stars

It depends on what you want Bellator to be I guess. If it's to be a solid #2 to the UFC then that's okay, if they ever want to challenge the UFC then they would need to create some stars
Pride created some stars without low IQ repeating "I have money, look at me, I'm rich bla bla bla" and half of the roster copying Conor and Mayweather.

Pride created some stars without low IQ repeating "I have money, look at me, I'm rich bla bla bla" and half of the roster copying Conor and Mayweather.

They were selling to the Japanese market though, that's very different to the American market.

They were selling to the Japanese market though, that's very different to the American market.
You're right. Damn these americans are not the brightest

I'm glad I'm from Europe <45>

They'll get more viewers than cbs sportsnetwork but will they even get the paltry 300k or so viewers they were getting on paramount?

What else is good Showtime other than Bellator?
Like any hit shows? Or other sports? Cool series? Or movies?

I need more than Bellator to justify this purchase.

I really enjoy watching boxing on Showtime. ShoBox is a great series for up and coming boxers.

Dexter was a really good series on Showtime. The series is set to have a reboot later this year. The reboot is supposed to be like ten years after the last season aired, if I remember correctly.

I originally got Showtime the week leading up to their first MMA event. It is now one of my favorite channnels.

Dont have Showtime but I watch Billions online. Thats a great show. They have boxing which isnt much these days.

They are bringing Dexter back which was great for 4 seasons and sucked for the last few so who knows what that looks like and a Halo series is coming.

Not enough for me to get it but the 6 month $5 deal I guess isnt bad for some people, after that its like $12 bucks a month which is def not worth it.

Your Honor with bryan Cranston is a good mini series but most of their shows are mediocre, not much worth watching , wont hurt to do the free trial though

Here’s a plot twist for you Thomson, Henderson, Diaz, Lawler, Arlovski, Werdum, etc. all fought in the UFC before Strikeforce.

Well if were comparing todays Bellator to SF then that isnt too different is it? Bader, Davis, Machida, Rumble, Mousasi, Romero etc all ex UFC fighters.

I think you see that Coker seems to be putting the same kind of focus on 1-2 division as he did in SF as well which does IMHO make sense, just having 1-2 top guys in each division you will struggle to create the impression your fighters are the "best" but the winner of this GP(espeically if its Nemkov or Rumble) will have a good case to be the #1 LHW.

I wonder if Bellator will still show the prelims on their Youtube channel/website?

Also, I thought when FP did their shitty site upgrade around the end of 2019 they can detect VPNs now. One of the reasons why I cancelled, along with their downgraded video player.
Yes prelims will be on Youtube and main card on showtime for USA viewers. I always watch on youtube now after I found out that Canada lost out when they moved to CBS Sports as my Rogers Cable does not get CBS and unless TSN gets Bellator I do not see us getting it at all unless they are still on DAZN for Canada. I just kept trying vpn countries to see which country unlocked the main card on youtube and turns out it is France.

VPN works just fine with Fight Pass hence why I use Germany to bypass ESPN/TSN. I even use my VPN on my Nvidia Shield but when connected to a USA server it just says that the fight pass website is not available.

Last edited:
Called Sky and not only can I cancel sky sports I can also get BT sports directly through them cheaper than I'm getting it at the moment saving me £45 a month.

ImmenseFriendlyAfricanwildcat-max-1mb.gif

Good work Coker.

Josh Thompson and Big John just said that the entire event would be through Showtime, that's fucking badass!!

It is until someone tunes in and the first thing they see is the runt of the Gracie litter against some 1-1 regional guy and thinks that's what Bellator is.

??
I paid $9.99/month (no contract, cancel any time) for DAZN the entire time
I kept using different email addresses to get free trials. I think I paid $10 once. But once DAZN raised their price I said goodbye to Bellator for a while.

I recently switched cable packages to get CBS Sports just to watch Bellator, but changed back after the announcement. For the time being, I already have Showtime.

??
I paid $9.99/month (no contract, cancel any time) for DAZN the entire time
Same experience here. Subscribed when they got Bellator and paid $10/month the whole time. Its wasnt the best service, as the player was terrible at seeking. Want to rewatch a KO? Just wait for the replay as it will take longer to go back 30s. But it was tolerable and it was nice to have the decent boxing matches. As soon as it was confirmed Bellator was gone I canceled. Will be signing up for showtime in a couple weeks (the Bellator fights are still over a month away). And as long as there is at least ONE decent card a month I will be happy at $10/month.

Yes prelims will be on Youtube and main card on showtime for USA viewers. I always watch on youtube now after I found out that Canada lost out when they moved to CBS Sports as my Rogers Cable does not get CBS and unless TSN gets Bellator I do not see us getting it at all unless they are still on DAZN for Canada. I just kept trying vpn countries to see which country unlocked the main card on youtube and turns out it is France.

VPN works just fine with Fight Pass hence why I use Germany to bypass ESPN/TSN. I even use my VPN on my Nvidia Shield but when connected to a USA server it just says that the fight pass website is not available.
Bellator really doesnt care bout Canadian fans, cant get access to anything on there website and no cable deal

Back