Bobby Volker 31-13 MMA ,170
(still fighting in poland?) Norman Parke 26-7-1 MMA, 170
Elina Kallionidou 7-2 MMA 125
Grant Neal 1-0 MMA 7-0 Ammie 205
6/16/2019
I guess Patrick Mix is here to stay 11-0 MMA 135
Fedor Resigns For a Farewell Tour

Last edited:
Bellator is so dead lately man. Not even the forums talking about the fights.

They need to figure their shit out.

When MMA fans on forums and even media isn't hardly talking about them something needs to change.

It use to be that having an MMA event every week was diluting the product but now it's the standard with UFC and they are bombarding fans with new info everyday which keeps the UFC fresh in fans minds. Having 1 decent Bellator card a month is what people wanted but it's hard to build hype when there are 2-3 UFC cards before the next Bellator card.

They need to figure their shit out.

When MMA fans on forums and even media isn't hardly talking about them something needs to change.

It use to be that having an MMA event every week was diluting the product but now it's the standard with UFC and they are bombarding fans with new info everyday which keeps the UFC fresh in fans minds. Having 1 decent Bellator card a month is what people wanted but it's hard to build hype when there are 2-3 UFC cards before the next Bellator card.
It’s a tough situation because the UFC is just a behemoth and they have so many cards and events it’s like impossible for a smaller promotion like Bellator to even get any attention at all. But I’m used to that at this point, the most concerning is that nobody even talks about the fights Bellator has on. Like MVP-Lima is such a dope fight and I don’t see anyone talking about it at all. If you don’t even have forums talking about your product, then we have a big time issue. These are supposed to be the hardcores man. If you don’t have any hardcores, you have ZERO casuals.

The lack of consistancy is my biggest complaint as well. Instead of going back to back for 3 weeks straight and disappearing for 2 months, space the cards out better or do more cards.

Bellator could really benefit from a strikeforce challengers or dana whites contender series type show. Also sending your biggest cards to DAZN wasnt the best idea but it got them paid.

It’s a tough situation because the UFC is just a behemoth and they have so many cards and events it’s like impossible for a smaller promotion like Bellator to even get any attention at all. But I’m used to that at this point, the most concerning is that nobody even talks about the fights Bellator has on. Like MVP-Lima is such a dope fight and I don’t see anyone talking about it at all. If you don’t even have forums talking about your product, then we have a big time issue. These are supposed to be the hardcores man. If you don’t have any hardcores, you have ZERO casuals.

I think Bellator's way of doing business has grown old with fans and now that some of the best matchups are on DAZN they aren't creating new fans.

It's basically one good card on paper followed by cards that nobody gets excited about followed by a good card on paper. Over and over again all to often. By the end of the year you got about 3 or 4 events that were interesting and got people talking and the rest is like they never even happened. Hardcores will never beable to support an org the size of Bellator so you have to attract fringe fans and new fans every day to stay relevant and I don't see Bellator doing that.

Also Bellator never did a good job promoting the cards. They'd have a month between events and you dont see shit in terms of promoting.

and now like you said UFC has flooded the market plus Bellator moved to DAZN which less people see events.

Yay Peacemaker getting another chance.

I know the UFC Shills and Fans who feel these fighters are their property hate on her.... but when she's in the cage, she tries to put on a show for the fans.

Looking forward to her next fight. Fuck the fake "MMA Fans".

Imo it has alot to do with the big meaningful events being on DAZN.

If people aren't going to watch the fight they aren't going to talk about it.I have DAZN so I watch but I'm assuming most dont have DAZN.

Much like I don't talk about any of the fights on ESPN+ or the ppvs because if I'm not watching it I don't really care.

Bellator could definetly up the promotion for the smaller events it would help garner some viewers.

Sticky Thread now... Hopefully Bellator can keep moving forward and give us something to discuss here.

Tyrell Fortune recently resigned with Bellator as well.

I heard they have no idea what to do with him! Sad...….
Yes, Bellator does know how to use him. They will keep putting him in squash matches hahaha hahaha hahaha. That's sad.

10-0 KOTC 135 CHAMPION Patrick Mix has signed an exclusive multi fight deal with bellator and will debut against Ricky Bendejas @ Bellator 222

Does KOTC still grab it's opponents out of the stands?

I Know some people from that gym who said Bellator ask him who they want to fight and they were like "Anyone!" Apparently he wants to fight on the main card and ask for names like Dimingo Barros, Wanderli Silva, Rampage, Justin Wren....Guys at his gym said they hear nothing back from Bellator and they are very upset about it. You have a super good looking heavyweight prospect who wants to Finish fights and you don't use him? this is why they do 250,000 viewers....LOL

Then why did he resign with Bellator?

Back