Bellator new Signings thread

Where does Pettis end up? Bellator or PFL?

I think he will continue with the UFC in the LW division.

Not unless he's gonna take less money. Even if UFC werent releasing fighters I think they know his best years are behind him, he's more gatekeeper for top 15 than he is a real contender. He's ike Chandler in Bellator, won belt, been there forever, fought everyone, probably time to move on and get fresh fights and see how much money he can get.

Could see Pettis/MVP at WW though thats not a good div for him, LW is better and LW is wide open in Bellator esp if they strip Pitbull which they should. PFL you got million dollar GP he'd be a big name and probably favorite at LW.

Pettis would have a very good chance at being the best LW in Bellator in all honesty. I can't think of anyone who can apply that forward pressure style that gives him fits sufficiently well.

Pettis would have a very good chance at being the best LW in Bellator in all honesty. I can't think of anyone who can apply that forward pressure style that gives him fits sufficiently well.
Yes, LW he is at least top 3, I wouldnt mind seeing him against Piitbull, Primus, and Goiti. At
WW he is probably more in the fringe top 12.

Lost her last fight though. Looks like another girl Bellator are signing because she's relatively nice looking.
Yes I know. I just copied the text from that link. Why did that chick refused to fight? haha

Back