Bellator new Signings thread

I prefer quality over quantity, I would rather sign 1 decent gate keeper than 2 cans. But I guess we will see how these guys perform.

If I was Bellator I would concentrate my efforts on MWs and HWs. Im assuming they know what they are doing since they made all the right moves a couple of months ago.

Surprising to see so many LFA champions going to Bellator rather than the UFC in the past year. I always assumed LFA was a feeder league to the UFC but this has not been the case lately. This someone who might never be champ due to his lack of ground game but can be in great fights standing.

Surprising to see so many LFA champions going to Bellator rather than the UFC in the past year. I always assumed LFA was a feeder league to the UFC but this has not been the case lately. This someone who might never be champ due to his lack of ground game but can be in great fights standing.
But UFC signed Dakota Bush from LFA who lost to both of the guys Bellator signed (Willis and Logan).

<{Heymansnicker}>

Signed Gabriel Checco for some reason.

van Steenis pulled out of the May 7 fight against Lorenz Larkin at MW, Checco is a MW, I am guessing this is Larkin's next opponent, which if true, snore

Signed Gabriel Checco for some reason.

He's fighting Larkin most likely. The only good part about this is that Costello and Larkin won't have a loss so the MW division will be a lot more interesting with Larkin in the mix

Browne is a solid fighter. Falls into the category of a bit boring again, but he's solid and the LW division could use more good fighters.
Lol I hope Nyquil Nick is not representative of his fight game.

Nick Browne

Another LFA Champion moves to Bellator. Not the LFA guy I would get, Im assuming the UFC passed on him because he was pretty vocal ablut going to the UFC (just like Mendonça).

Another LFA Champion moves to Bellator. Not the LFA guy I would get, Im assuming the UFC passed on him because he was pretty vocal ablut going to the UFC (just like Mendonça).

He's the kind of guy that the LW division in the UFC absolutely doesn't need at the moment that's quite useful for Bellator. They need people to bridge the gap between the top guys and the rest and I think Browne will be fine for that. Queally has a fight against Patricky and I'd bet on Browne against him.

Back