Bellator new Signings thread

I thought it was weird Bellator announced the signing via an MMA website report, rather than a press release.

I guess this is what this meeting was all about.

Anyone know much about him, @Hellowhosthat do you have any info on him?

I wouldn't be surprised if Bellator copromoted with Khabib's promotion EFC for the Moscow event and future events, or sign some deal to sign fighters from EFC.

Officials told MMA Fighting on Tuesday that the promotion has signed Eagle Fighting Championship standout Gadzhi Rabadanov(15-4-2) to compete in its lightweight division. The contract is a multi-year, multi-fight deal.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bellator copromoted with Khabib's promotion EFC for the Moscow event and future events, or sign some deal to sign fighters from EFC.
That would actually be pretty smart.

i am telling you cocksuckers Bellator is gearing up for a LW Grand Prix, Georgi Karakhanyan pretty much confirmed it

How? EFC cards consist of Khabib's relatives, friends and pupils of his father. Their biggest fighters is ex-M-1/Fight Nights/ACA/ONE etc. who are also (as far as I can remember) mosly wrestlers and decision machines. And their champions, who I can remember without Google -- French citizen of Chechen descent, 10-9 or 10-8 Bashkir guy.
Plus, Khabib announced months ago agreement with UFC (their champions get signed after they defend their title, but I can't remember how many times) and I remember EFC even mentioned how many of their fighters went to UFC (but none of them were champions).

And forgot to mention -- these biggest names ended up in EFC for a reason -- bigger promotions get rid of them because of loses or maybe for that boring style.

I thought it was weird Bellator announced the signing via an MMA website report, rather than a press release.

I guess this is what this meeting was all about.

Anyone know much about him, @Hellowhosthat do you have any info on him?

He's solid enough, not one of my favourite Russian fighters at that weight class but far from terrible.

Remember that promotion, PXC? What do you think will it be a good idea for M-1/Russian mma promotion to hold event in Washington or New York and co-promote with PXC or some Guam promotion?

How? EFC cards consist of Khabib's relatives, friends and pupils of his father. Their biggest fighters is ex-M-1/Fight Nights/ACA/ONE etc. who are also (as far as I can remember) mosly wrestlers and decision machines. And their champions, who I can remember without Google -- French citizen of Chechen descent, 10-9 or 10-8 Bashkir guy.
Plus, Khabib announced months ago agreement with UFC (their champions get signed after they defend their title, but I can't remember how many times) and I remember EFC even mentioned how many of their fighters went to UFC (but none of them were champions).

And forgot to mention -- these biggest names ended up in EFC for a reason -- bigger promotions get rid of them because of loses or maybe for that boring style.
I guess I thought EFC had higher quality than what you are describing; I thought I remember seeing better fighters than that. I had imagined Bellator could make some deal with EFC and put some of their quality Russian prospects in the Moscow event. But it only makes sense if EFC could lend some quality fighters.

Remember that promotion, PXC? What do you think will it be a good idea for M-1/Russian mma promotion to hold event in Washington or New York and co-promote with PXC or some Guam promotion?
LMAO Is EFC really that bad?

I guess I thought EFC had higher quality than what you are describing; I thought I remember seeing better fighters than that. I had imagined Bellator could make some deal with EFC and put some of their quality Russian prospects in the Moscow event. But it only makes sense if EFC could lend some quality fighters.
My opinion might be exaggerated, honestly. But from what I've seen they seem kinda like a niche promotion (like, if you wanna see 9 fights of Abdulmanap's pupils, 2 local stars and an amateur making his debut -- watch our event).

M1 is not a thing anymore, they haven’t held an event in two years now

LMAO Is EFC really that bad?
I dunno you think PXC was bad? I liked them, free events, good time for Russia and some entertaining fights. I remember Kadestam fought there and some good Asian guys.
Personally I would rate PXC higher in terms of entertainment but I am not a fan of wrestling and point fighting. For fans of wrestling and sambo in mma EFC might be like a second coming of Christ. Or if you are interested in exotic ethnicities from ex-USSR, I think they had Turkmen from Russia there and Azeri-Israeli dude.

EFC has Shakhuraramanazov who'd be a great signing, but I dunno if he'd be interested.

I also really like Renat Khavalov.

M1 is not a thing anymore, they haven’t held an event in two years now
And I am not sure PXC is even exist, no events in years.
M-1 holds events in USA, maybe it's co-promotion but I'm pretty sure they hold a couple even this year, it's called Road to M-1. And in Russia I'm pretty sure they connected to MMA Series, events happen pretty often and TV channel of M-1 broadcasts them.

Back