Bellator new Signings thread

This next contract needs to be against better opposition. Khasan, Bulaid, Brennan, and Law are some of the best FW prospects out there and need to stay active, particularly Bulaid.

This next contract needs to be against better opposition. Khasan, Bulaid, Brennan, and Law are some of the best FW prospects out there and need to stay active, particularly Bulaid.

Agreed, Brennan hasn't fought anyone of even LFA quality yet.

A heavyweight showdown between Steve Mowry and Marcelo Golm is agreed for August in Bellator, multiple people with knowledge of the news told MMA Fighting. The planned date for the bout is Aug. 13 in Uncasville, Conn., but there’s a possibility the fight gets booked for the following show on Aug. 20, sources said.

I thought it was weird Bellator announced the signing via an MMA website report, rather than a press release.

I guess this is what this meeting was all about.

Anyone know much about him, @Hellowhosthat do you have any info on him?

I've seen post from social media of Rabadanov and if I understand him right he claims that it is a one fight deal with Bellator.

I've seen post from social media of Rabadanov and if I understand him right he claims that it is a one fight deal with Bellator.
He is one of Khabib's friends. Maybe he is just gonna use the one bout to try to launch himself to the UFC

Ive never seen Bellator doing 1-fight deals but if that is the case, then Im assuming he just signed for the Moscow event.

Ive never seen Bellator doing 1-fight deals but if that is the case, then Im assuming he just signed for the Moscow event.
Isn't Uros Jurisic fight one time in Bellator not so long ago and then signed with KSW? I think the same was with some French fighters this year or in 2020.

I am like 90 % sure that either Rabadanov or Khabib or someone else said that Rabadanov is preparing to fight at event that happens at July 31st.

Isn't Uros Jurisic fight one time in Bellator not so long ago and then signed with KSW? I think the same was with some French fighters this year or in 2020.

I am like 90 % sure that either Rabadanov or Khabib or someone else said that Rabadanov is preparing to fight at event that happens at July 31st.
Yes, you are right. Jurisic signed a 1-fight deal to stay active while KSW went back to business. A lot of lower level guys sign 1-off fights (Travis fighting Eblen is probably a 1-off) but no big names do. If Im not mistaken that is the reason why Jiri didnt sign with Bellator; he wanted a 1-off fight against Bader for the title without a champion clause. So, he left for the UFC.

Strange that they would sign him for only one fight but not the one in Russia. He is either a last minute replacement against someone good or just a very weird signing.

It seems like they are releasing all the deadweight and resigning a lot of the guys they should keep. I would like to see them give Charlie Campbell a shot, too.

19-10 technically since he won the bout today, but it was some tournament and the prize was a Bellator contract

39 years old and been fighting since 2007. Good on the dude for getting an opportunity at this stage of his career.

Is he any good or is he better suited for Combate?

No idea tbh, looking at his record most of his more recent losses are against solid people, so he might be okay.

Back