Bellator new Signings thread

I think it's cool that Bellator is willing to give a fighter like Cyborg's promotion a rub by offering a contract as a prize in her promotion. I'd think it was cool if UFC did the same thing with Masvidal's promotion. Hell a contender series shot, even.

I bet it is though.

Give us Storley/Davis or give us death I say

I honestly think the quickest way to make Storley legit would be to give him Lima. He's an absolutely horrible style matchup for Douglas imo. (I know Lima is booked against MVP)

I honestly think the quickest way to make Storley legit would be to give him Lima. He's an absolutely horrible style matchup for Douglas imo. (I know Lima is booked against MVP)
I'm less worried about making him look legit because I already know he is. I just want to see that style match up play out because it's interesting as fuck.

I know it's not a official Bellator signing, but very good wrestler looking to get into MMA, this has Coker all over it. A heavyweight as well, so could be the next Cormier

Dude is 260 pounds and super athletic

I know it's not a official Bellator signing, but very good wrestler looking to get into MMA, this has Coker all over it. A heavyweight as well, so could be the next Cormier

Dude is 260 pounds and super athletic

I dunno about a US olympian, that's the kind of dude the UFC would sub a regional for while they gain experience like they did with Cejudo, Dern and Pereira.

Mommas boy Kelvin Tiller has signed to fight Marcelo Golm btw, no idea if its a one off or a long term thing. He's not that good but he comes to bang.

Schiro is a really good, really tough kid. It would suck if they're just throwing him to Storley.

SBG guys are delusional. He was getting paid 50k flat and lost two in a row and is now shitting on Bellator

SBG guys are delusional. He was getting paid 50k flat and lost two in a row and is now shitting on Bellator

lol next fight for 5 grand in Cage Warriors.

Tbh this is what all the British/Irish fighters secretly think about fighting for Bellator though.

lol next fight for 5 grand in Cage Warriors.

Tbh this is what all the British/Irish fighters secretly think about fighting for Bellator though.
And here we are secretly or not so secretly thinking that the British/Irish fighters typically lag behind in MMA...

I liked Keifer in interviews but he needed to go slower.

And here we are secretly or not so secretly thinking that the British/Irish fighters typically lag behind in MMA...

I liked Keifer in interviews but he needed to go slower.

Depends on the fighter, Hadley and Garry are going for it with less than ten fights and I think they'll both be fine.

Mmh, Ian Garry seems to be a hot property. And I heard he trains at Sanford so good decision-making on his part.

Didn't know he'd gone there but that's a good choice indeed. You can tell from this interview years ago that he was going to make it.

Didn't know he'd gone there but that's a good choice indeed. You can tell from this interview years ago that he was going to make it.

Thought I read it somewhere but I can't find it in the instagram so I'm second guessing myself haha.

He seems like a humble intelligent guy. That's in rare supply these days, I'm a fan.

Back