Bellator new Signings thread

yep one fc should just buy it out a la strikeforce. it wont happen though

Unfortunately monopoly money doesn't work in real life lmfao ONE is a fraud.

I am just trying to help you with your job at Bellator! Use more Tyrell Fortune and less Bellator regulars.... Your welcome bro!

<DisgustingHHH><Y2JSmirk>

This thread is a disaster

Yeah TS should scroll through the posts and just edit the OP so it has all the signings.

Great new sighing you picked up with the Beef plant worker! Bellator grabbing all the talent meanwhile they sit Tyrel Fortune.....You should be fired!

Tyrell is calling out guys already booked and wanderlei??? Really....
.that's just retarded.

That guy is a one fight deal so yeah geat signing he served his purpose.

Great new sighing you picked up with the Beef plant worker! Bellator grabbing all the talent meanwhile they sit Tyrel Fortune.....You should be fired!
Hey, show some respect that's Tyrell's next opponent you're talking about.

No one wants to fight Tyrell Fortune and Bellator would rather use Gallagher or Pico who both got KO'd by nobodies!

Mark my words...…………………..You will loose the only real heavyweight standout that Bellator has if you do not get him fights! Bellator average age in the Heavy weight division is 42 years old!
Get a clue @FKA

Again, you and your team have no idea about talent!

Except the fact he just resigned to bellator exclusively......

Gallagher and pico were knocked out by very talented prospects and upcoming fighters....if you think they are nobody's it just exposes your knowledge.

The whole pretending I'm a staff member with bellator is getting old.

As you can see no one comments in your threads anymore.....your predictable and boring.

They need to sign Joe Baumann!

Hahaha, but Bec Rawlings is getting that vitamin D according to her post. So while she is getting vitamin D, you're on Sherdog, posting a Clint Eastwood meme. I think Bec Rawlings wins this hands down.

Back