Bellator new Signings thread

He is the nattiest HW on the Balkan scene, but that Struve fight way back in the day was amazing.

Literally looked like Serra taking on a giant

I think probably the 2nd bloodiest fight in UFC history behind Stephens Vs Payan.

Translation: I got the rumor that an Ecuadorian would be fighting in Bellator this year... ATTENTION!!!!!

In the responses, they said not Luna Martinetti, Aaron Cañarte, but liked a comment saying Matias Nader

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/272099-matias-nader-baby-face

Bout earlier this year

Nice to see Bellator jump the gun on a young kid like this. That’s the only way they’re gonna get the next Chito or Michael Morales and that’s to sign them when they have very little fights.

He looks like he is a fun action fighter, whether he can continue to win against other higher level guys is another story, since you see guys like Takashi Sato struggling once they go stateside

Doesn’t look like he's been killing it in Japan tbf, went 1-1 with a 22-10-9 opponent recently. Never seen him so hopefully he turns out good.

I think she is getting a titleshot.

I think she is getting a titleshot.

Wish they could’ve done her vs the champ in Japan. Unfortunate that fight needed a rematch after the questionable stoppage. Looks like we have her, that new Japanese welterweight and Yamauchi confirmed for Japan so far.

Wish they could’ve done her vs the champ in Japan. Unfortunate that fight needed a rematch after the questionable stoppage. Looks like we have her, that new Japanese welterweight and Yamauchi confirmed for Japan so far.

Depending on who they are facing, that is a good start. I wouldnt hate a freak match between Gabi Garcia vs Cyborg...

Additionally, Bellator revealed that they re-signed several fighters across different weight classes. The list includes Kana Watanabe, Tyrell Fortune, Gadzhi Rabadanov, Sullivan Cauley, Norbert Novenyi Jr. and Brian Moore.

“We take great pride in our ability to sign and develop the best available talent, but equally as important is retaining them,” added Coker. “I’m thrilled that we were able to re-sign these great fighters and look forward to watching them compete in the Bellator cage for years to come.”

minion-minions.gif

I guess this is Bellator doing Kavanagh a favor cause I don’t understand it. Not even PFL were willing to sign Richie?

Back