Bellator new Signings thread

I hope they dont throw him to the wolves, a fight against javy ayala would be cool.
Javy"Eye Candy" Ayala, the resident Bellator Heavyweight that fights anyone Bellator throws his way. Much respect to him. His last fight, he fought an opponent not trying to fight, but trying to hump. Yes, it's part of MMA, so it was Javy Ayala's responsibility to be prepared for that. But every take down Javy Ayala got out of Valentin Moldavsky had no interest at all throwing any standing strikes, however, he wasn't seeking any real submissions on the ground either. That part was like "Dude, come on".

Javy"Eye Candy" Ayala, the resident Bellator Heavyweight that fights anyone Bellator throws his way. Much respect to him. His last fight, he fought an opponent not trying to fight, but trying to hump. Yes, it's part of MMA, so it was Javy Ayala's responsibility to be prepared for that. But every take down Javy Ayala got out of Valentin Moldavsky had no interest at all throwing any standing strikes, however, he wasn't seeking any real submissions on the ground either. That part was like "Dude, come on".
Yes, Moldavsky is a bit green though, less than 10 fights. But I agree, he was not looking for a finish and fought too afraid of Ayala's power, which quiet honestly, is nothing to write home about.
Hopefully Moldavsky can develop into a more complete fighter because he could be a fun addition to the HW mix but he aint getting any younger and displays like the last ones dont do him any favors. He should follow the example of his teammates, Tokov and Nemkov, those guys are beasts.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/6/2/21278565/bellator-signs-tuf-brazil-bantamweight-matheus-mattos

Matheus Mattos 12-1 is the latest member of the Pitbull Brothers team to sign with Bellator, MMA Fighting has learned.
Looks like the third pitbull brother. Never heard of him but he is young, comes from a good camp, a lot of tkos and submissions, and his last loss was 3 years ago to Yan...so he looks like a good signing.
Now Bellator needs to promote that BW division because it serves no purpose to have legit fighters if nobody recognizes or cares about them.

Looks like the third pitbull brother. Never heard of him but he is young, comes from a good camp, a lot of tkos and submissions, and his last loss was 3 years ago to Yan...so he looks like a good signing.
Now Bellator needs to promote that BW division because it serves no purpose to have legit fighters if nobody recognizes or cares about them.

I'm hoping they're pushing the division as I imagine Pettis was more expensive than average for them, so you'd expect them to want to utilise him.

They need to Sign BOTH the Natividad Bothers! (now you have a back story with 2 Hawaiians who both look to KO people! After watching Pettis vs Ricky, i think BOTH Natividads could be fine at that level!Kevin.jpg

The current Cage Warriors featherweight champion, Burnell (13-3 MMA, 0-0 BMMA) has signed with Bellator. The terms of his deal are not known at this time.

The current Cage Warriors featherweight champion, Burnell (13-3 MMA, 0-0 BMMA) has signed with Bellator. The terms of his deal are not known at this time.

Mads Burnell is an excellent signing.

Bellator signing a good European name makes me think they are about to open their international market soon, otherwise this signing wouldnt make sense.

Makes sense, he ran his course in the UFC and will never get near a title shot. Hopefuly they didnt pay too much for Corey, quiet honestly he is legit but I doubt he will bring in many viewers. His style is not very fan friendly.

Good signing, must have got sick of waiting for the UFC call.

Damn Bellator keeps adding murderers to their WW division. That is one of the most packed and interesting divisions in MMA.
So is Bellator hosting an event in Milan in September? If they are having an event in Europe it should be packed with all the European fighters who havent fought in months, hopefully even the FWGP can happen there.

Invicta Flyweight Champion Vanessa Porto is pretty legit, wtf is going with Bellator signing actually good fighters.
I dont know much about Cody Law other than he is a wrestler making a transition to MMA.

Back