Bellator - Rampage/Fedor... Should be a pick'em?

ApplesVild

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would you guys agree at this stage in their careers any fight every of these guys take should be around a pick'em, both are washed and out of shape and just picking up a paycheck.

I see Rampage at 2.75 on Betway, why?

Also MVP at 1.66 seems like a steal.

took rampage +250

massive value for me I think I actually favour page since fedor wont try to wall n stall him, also got a much better chin

I'd think Rampage would be the favorite. Did they go by purely mmath in that one? (Fedor>Chael>Rampage.)???

Who is MVP fighting again?

who have the worst chin, that is the question.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm simple minded but I see the both of them just trading heavy shots and one getting ko'd, no wrestling or anything. I'll take the dog in that scenario always. Fedor's chin is gone too, havn't been following rampage for a while but don't recall him having a bad chin.

I'd think Rampage would be the favorite. Did they go by purely mmath in that one? (Fedor>Chael>Rampage.)???

Who is MVP fighting again?
Derek Anderson apparently in November

I'd bet Page as underdog if I knew he was training but he's a fat fuck now

Yeah no question Fedor's chin is toast. It really just comes down to Rampage not doing anything stupid (a big ask) and the fight not being a work which I am sure is a possibility

Rampage at 250 is good odds. I'd actually favor him, depends if he's lazy and plodding though. Fedors chins gone but his workrate is always high

Back