Rumored Bellator returning to Milan in October

I actually like him a lot. He’s still very raw but he looked vastly improved against Luke. I think with his athleticism he can be a problem in 2-3 years.
He went to train with UFD after his loss against Christian Edwards. Before he was training at some small gym in Italy

Kinda a no brainer to appear. Biyong is a physical speciment, thought he looked way better in his last bout training at UFD in Germany. He just needs the technique and a good gym

You think he'll get a lay up fight or get a legit fight? I would kind of like to see him fight someone like Gugu.

You think he'll get a lay up fight or get a legit fight? I would kind of like to see him fight someone like Gugu.
I hope it's someone like Tony Johnson or Jonathan Wilson

Piccolotti Vs Barnaoui main event

FZyqm21X0AE6y0K

FZyqnCZXwAESOjM

Charlie Ward about to beat Fabian and make a push for the title. <{JustBleed}>

Dunno why Van Steenis Vs Oniszczuk is so buried in the prelims, that's a good fight.

FZyqm21X0AE6y0K

FZyqnCZXwAESOjM

Dunno why Van Steenis Vs Oniszczuk is so buried in the prelims, that's a good fight.
Not an incredible card, but I like the main event and it seems to be evenly matched, except why Edwards vs. Ward

Yeah let Van Steenis and Edwards fight guys that aren't one another on the same card.

It's tough supporting this promotion sometimes. A roster that only isn't awesome and stacked when directly compared to the UFC yet we get fights like these 2 instead of the logical move of them fighting one another. And yes I know they fought. It was a tossup decision and running it back makes plenty of sense.

Yeah let Van Steenis and Edwards fight guys that aren't one another on the same card.

It's tough supporting this promotion sometimes. A roster that only isn't awesome and stacked when directly compared to the UFC yet we get fights like these 2 instead of the logical move of them fighting one another. And yes I know they fought. It was a tossup decision and running it back makes plenty of sense.

Tbf I think Oniszczuk is better than Fabian personally.

FZyqm21X0AE6y0K

FZyqnCZXwAESOjM

Not a great card. The main card puzzles the fuck out of me. Why is Saul Rogers on the main card like he’s some sort of star or something? Dude is boring and nobody gives a shit about him. Move Van Steenis up. Why is Gonzalez vs Fisher on the main? You’re in Italy put Scatizzi vs Gallon on the main! Simple really!

Not a great card. The main card puzzles the fuck out of me. Why is Saul Rogers on the main card like he’s some sort of star or something? Dude is boring and nobody gives a shit about him. Move Van Steenis up. Why is Gonzalez vs Fisher on the main? You’re in Italy put Scatizzi vs Gallon on the main! Simple really!

Nobody would care about Saul Vs Tim Wilde even in the UK.

Anyone seen Steven Hill before? Is he good?

Tbf I think Oniszczuk is better than Fabian personally.
Fair point. He was a nice signing after ACA's Poles left ACA. Young too.

It's still 2 guys that have established themselves in the promotion on the same card against 2 that haven't. Well Charlie Ward kind of has but more then anything he's established the fact he's Charlie Ward and in turn not a win worth much.

FZyqm21X0AE6y0K

FZyqnCZXwAESOjM

- Fabian Edwards vs Charlie Ward? Its a waste of time for everybody. Fabian vs Rosta is the fight to make right now.
- Saul Rogers (a boring wrestler) vs Tim Wilde (a mediocre brawler), geez I guess how this one will go like. When will Bellator learn to not match up boring grapplers against brawlers?
- Why does Biyong goes from fighting Edwards and Trainer to fighting some random 3-1 dude? Ateast get Lee Chadwick or Arunas in there.

Back