Belly fat

How the fuck do you lose it?

Last 3 months been eating healthy n running or biking about 2 to 5 miles a day depending on schedule. I'm 46 n Went from 5 11 225 n got down to 190 now. I see the weight loss in my face and neck n definitely feel healthier. But the beer gut wont go away no matter what it's almost like its mocking me.

Is their a legit supplement that helps with belly fat? an exercise other than sit ups ?

I cant do sit ups during to a hernia.
Quit caffeine after 15 days come and thank me

Genetics are one of the biggest factors. Check your ab type then get back to us. I only have a 4 pack, doesn’t matter how much weight you loose or sit-ups, fat burners you take, nothing will change that. My best friend has got a ravioli set of abs like Brad Pitt, and eats and drinks shit all day. Avoid caffeine, alchohol shouldn’t be touched, anything that inflames the gut.

side note: Arnold only had a 4 pack that’s why most of his pictures and most of his poses were side poses. He knew this and found a way to cover it up. 4F8A30FE-99D8-460A-A7FF-BEC9C9AC4F33.jpeg

I lost a lot of weight, and am currently dealing with excess skin. Anyone knows good exercises to tighten it up? Gay picture in spoiler to get an image of what I’m dealing with. Shows much better when I’m sitting. Do sit ups and all that, but it is holding steadfast. About 40, so maybe it is just much harder. Not a fitness guy, so idk.
upload_2020-12-14_10-6-41.jpeg

there isnt any specific exercise that targets the belly fat only. You gradually lose fat from your whole body, the belly happens to be the last place from which the stored fat is used, so, the belly fat is the last place to get shredded.
Research HIIT ( high intensity interval training )

and yeah, if you like beers then say goodbye to the needed caloric deficit and say hello to belly fat.

I lost a lot of weight, and am currently dealing with excess skin. Anyone knows good exercises to tighten it up? Gay picture in spoiler to get an image of what I’m dealing with. Shows much better when I’m sitting. Do sit ups and all that, but it is holding steadfast. About 40, so maybe it is just much harder. Not a fitness guy, so idk.

No amount of exercise is really going to tighten up that skin. That's a genetic component. Some people have good elasticity and others don't. Some guys can reduce the appearance of the loose skin on places like their arms and legs after massive weight loss if they're able to add muscle to fill out those areas again to keep the skin taut, but you aren't going to be able to grow your abs enough to make a difference......and if you do you'll have a huge bubble gut like Dave Palumbo.

No amount of exercise is really going to tighten up that skin. That's a genetic component. Some people have good elasticity and others don't. Some guys can reduce the appearance of the loose skin on places like their arms and legs after massive weight loss if they're able to add muscle to fill out those areas again to keep the skin taut, but you aren't going to be able to grow your abs enough to make a difference......and if you do you'll have a huge bubble gut like Dave Palumbo.
Hmmm. Well, just gonna keep on trying, and see what will be. Everywhere else the skin is good, so just gonna hope lol. Thanks for the reply

stop drinking for a month, see if it makes a difference

Last 3 months been eating healthy n running or biking about 2 to 5 miles a day depending on schedule. I'm 46 n Went from 5 11 225 n got down to 190 now. I see the weight loss in my face and neck n definitely feel healthier. But the beer gut wont go away no matter what it's almost like its mocking me.

Is their a legit supplement that helps with belly fat? an exercise other than sit ups ?

Where you lose fat can't be controlled. Read this great article.
https://physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/

"My average day .... breakfast is fruit or a protein shake with Coffe (cream no sugar).

Lunch sandwich an chips or similar calorie intake. Drinking mostly water all day.

After work might have a couple beers ,

Dinner is either Salmon , Chicken or steak with rice n veggies .

Maybe some ice cream after"

I thought this was a troll at first. Obvious fix is no more daily after work beers (plural) and take a break from ice cream and nixing the chips with lunch. The answer was right there in the post.

good thread, and very nice replies. haven't been in this section of the sherdog forums; looks like a nice place to visit.

You need to drop your bf levels further down. Your lean mass is not what you think it is. Lose more weight.

I'm getting a winter muffin - top <Oku01>

Someone on here posted this a while back.

You can drink beer or have abs, you can't have both.

@Streeter since your original post is like 9 months old, how's things going w the ol midsection? did you make any diet/exercise changes or did you just say fuck it?

I heard Sun salutation is a useful method for reducing full body fat as it involves stretching positions.
Or, all stretching workout will helps to reduce belly fat.
If you like to have some fun with workouts, you can practice Zumba dancing.

lol

Someone on here posted this a while back.

You can drink beer or have abs, you can't have both.

Maybe only if you're young and have great genetics.

Olympic champion and former 100m world record holder Donovan Baily was known to throw back a few beers regularly.

austin-texas-100m-olympic-gold-medalist-donovan-bailey-of-canada-training-in-austin-bob-daemmrich-2B3WM2A.jpg

Maybe only if you're young and have great genetics.

Olympic champion and former 100m world record holder Donovan Baily was known to throw back a few beers regularly.

austin-texas-100m-olympic-gold-medalist-donovan-bailey-of-canada-training-in-austin-bob-daemmrich-2B3WM2A.jpg
Calories in calories out. Its super easy to pound back 2000 calories of beer.

Back