Belly fat

It means that the belly fat is one of your problem zones. You need to pay more attention to it and do more ABS work outs

It means that the belly fat is one of your problem zones. You need to pay more attention to it and do more ABS work outs

Lol, nah. You might not lose fat evenly throughout your whole body, but there's not much you can do to change that. He just needs to keep losing weight, the fat will come off from where it wants to come off.

Which would accomplish what exactly? Pretty damn inefficient way to burn calories

I tried cardio, it helps more or less. But also you need to do some specific workouts

I don’t feel like jogging,biking or swimming. Are there any stationary exercises I can do on the ground or just standing to lose belly fat??

It take time to loose the shape not the fat a friend of mine lost a lot of weight he had those red strech mark in the belly after his weight loss it took him few months to loose them completly and his belly shape so i assume there is something about losing the skin or replacing the cells like when fat cells get replaced by water then shrink

I don’t feel like jogging,biking or swimming. Are there any stationary exercises I can do on the ground or just standing to lose belly fat??

Stationary bike, elliptical, rowing, jumping rope, jumping jacks, burpees, shadow boxing, bag work.

How the fuck do you lose it?

Last 3 months been eating healthy n running or biking about 2 to 5 miles a day depending on schedule. I'm 46 n Went from 5 11 225 n got down to 190 now. I see the weight loss in my face and neck n definitely feel healthier. But the beer gut wont go away no matter what it's almost like its mocking me.

Is their a legit supplement that helps with belly fat? an exercise other than sit ups ?

I cant do sit ups during to a hernia.

You can't choose where to lose weight, itll come off where it comes off

Just be in a steady caloric deficit and continue to lose weight

You may have above average visceral fat

Thpught fasting was bad for losing fat?

My average day .... breakfast is fruit or a protein shake with Coffe (cream no sugar).

Lunch sandwich an chips or similar calorie intake. Drinking mostly water all day.

After work might have a couple beers ,

Dinner is either Salmon , Chicken or steak with rice n veggies .

Maybe some ice cream after

Everything is portioned out so I'm not stuffing my face .

Losing weight well as I lost over 30 lbs in 3 months just cant lose the pot belly

Cut out the regular booze. The difference that will make is hard to overstate.

Cut out the regular booze. The difference that will make is hard to overstate.

When guys just cannot gain weight despite pounding down protein and broccoli while strength training... my first question is

Yo have you tried drinking beer with your meals?

But in all seriousness, if he's still losing ~ 10 lbs per month that's a good sustainable pace.

Just keep up the work at that rate.

Thpught fasting was bad for losing fat?

After work might have a couple beers ,

Losing weight well as I lost over 30 lbs in 3 months just cant lose the pot belly

There you have it brother. CUT THE BEERS ! Seriously, this changed the entire game for me.

Get rid of the coffee. I had the same problem. When that was gone, in addition to sugar in all its many forms, starchy carbs, I lost 30 pounds in two months, abs included.

Some people can not have coffee and you may be one of them.

Back