Ben Askeren vs Floyd Mayweather in a wrestling match...

Lol what? Askren is doing something right by getting these moneyfights.

UeIfxh.gif

I guess he’s calling out boxers for always trying to box guys from other sports. It’s not like boxers never dipped into MMA, remember James Toney.

Almost looks like he’s getting an excuse ready.

He's just mocking floyd's last post. Floyd will never do anything but boxing

See how well that goes for you, Benny.

How bad does Floyd need money and how much is he willing to be embarrassed to pocket said money? I don't buy that this is happening. Sell.

Lol what? Askren is doing something right by getting these moneyfights.
He's a tool and he got beat up by everybody in the UFC (including Robbie) but the dude is smart. He realizes there are a lot of idiots willing to pay for this type of stuff. Wouldn't it be funny if in the future the UFC becomes an afterthought to stuff like this since Dana and his new partner (The Evil Mouse) want to make popular and money fights instead of treating MMA like a real sport? I couldn't believe the numbers Tyson and Jones Jr. did. Apparently people like to watch 50 year olds fight. Why not watch Askren box against that instagram guy Rue Paul. Then Askren wrestles Mayweather, Askren gets his rematch against Paul in wrestling when he loses in boxing. Then when Askren mauls Paul in wrestling they can go at it in disk golf. It keeps on going and Askren makes a boatload of money. He's annoying but he's smart.

Back