Benny got Elon Musk shook and forced him to apologize and respond

Called a dude that risked his life considerably to save kids a pedo guy. He was the first foreign diver on scene. Paid an investigator 50g to dig up dirt on the guy, didn't turn up shit. All because Elon's megalomanic ego got butthurt.
Did it end up being true that the diver guy was 52 and married an 18 year old?
That's fucking creepy

Why would a billionaire that can build an Ironman suit be shook by a UFC fighter?

This is his one big incident morons throw at him, it's a nothing

He's not perfect, but he is better than the Bezos's, and Gate's of the world
lol wut?
Dude is a serial liar psychopath.

He called his cars appreciating assets and sells vaporware claiming he would have robotaxis fleets around the world by now, electric semis etc...
Gates and Bezos suck fat pole too, but they don't claim Windows98 or Prime Delivery is going to send me to mars. All 3 of them are serial aldulter shitbags born into wealth, but only 1 is emotionally dedicated to getting smallbrain boys to defend them on the internet by posting memes on twitter.

lol wut?
Dude is a serial liar psychopath.

He called his cars appreciating assets and sells vaporware claiming he would have robotaxis fleets around the world by now, electric semis etc...
Gates and Bezos suck fat pole too, but they don't claim Windows98 or Prime Delivery is going to send me to mars.
Elon has said he won't live long enough to see anyone go to Mars

You just buy into all the negative media bullshit about him, some of it is legit criticisms, but calling him a serial liar psychopath is such an exaggeration lmao

Actually, read what you just wrote and tell me that's enough to consider him a serial liar psychopath... most of the predictions peoples claim Elon made are taken out of context, but even if he's overly ambitious on a prediction.... like that's a reason to totally hate him

Elon has said he won't live long enough to see anyone go to Mars

You just buy into all the negative media bullshit about him, some of it is legit criticisms, but calling him a serial liar psychopath is such an exaggeration lmao

Actually, read what you just wrote and tell me that's enough to consider him a serial liar psychopath... most of the predictions peoples claim Elon made are taken out of context, but even if he's overly ambitious on a prediction.... like that's a reason to totally hate him
Elon Musk is not taken out of context; you're just a simp lol.
I've literally gotten emails from Tesla Customer Support telling me to follow him on Twitter for product updates.
It's a cult of delusion for a dude that just pulls shit straight out of his asshole. People who love Elon Musk are the same idiots who think Dana invented MMA
I'm not the one chanting "Elon Bless" lmao.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/38129...a-robotaxis-by-the-end-of-2020-where-are-they
https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/07/tesla-refutes-elon-musks-timeline-on-full-self-driving/

Did it end up being true that the diver guy was 52 and married an 18 year old?
That's fucking creepy
he was 63 and dating a 40 year old. He does have an estranged wife, separated never divorced, who is his age. 23 years is a big age difference but so is Elon Musk's 17 year difference between him and his babymama. Doesn't make you a pedo if the woman is in her 30s or 40s.

Last edited:
Why would a billionaire that can build an Ironman suit be shook by a UFC fighter?
Lmao a man who is one of the strongest men in the world able to make most people his bitch vs a guy who has a lot of money? i don't understand people who put billionaires on a pedestal at the end of the day a millionaire can buy almost everything a billionaire can get it's just a billionaire can get things "larger" as in a larger house of a bigger yacht. If a billionaire could buy something like immortality or the ability to fly then it would be worthwhile but they can't.

What Beneil ordered
Roadster_Front_58.jpg

What Elon Musk delivered to him
04_Desktop.jpg
The one below looks like the top, but the image is still loading.

<36>

This is his one big incident morons throw at him, it's a nothing

He's not perfect, but he is better than the Bezos's, and Gate's of the world
Hes done plenty of scum bag stuff man. From destabilizing countries for his lithium mines to acting like the kid he just had is his first child on JRE. Its not he loves and leaves em but the lovin is just dickin em down. Hes an ass.

Hes done plenty of scum bag stuff man. From destabilizing countries for his lithium mines to acting like the kid he just had is his first child on JRE. Its not he loves and leaves em but the lovin is just dickin em down. Hes an ass.
Destabilizing countries? Source?

Back